Mickeys

FutureCEO

Original Poster
How many Mickeys are there in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and MGM. How many in Fastasmac alone.

MrPromey

... and he travels a lot. He uses a leer jet and since there is the time difference between the two parks, nobody really notices... Now DLP and DLT are a different story. The mickey's that you see there are impersonator's...

MrPromey

Originally posted by wdw24557
How many Mickeys are there in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and MGM. How many in Fastasmac alone.

If you mean how many styles of clothing does the one and only Mickey wear in Fantasmic? I'm thinking three (if my memory serves me) He wears his tux (with tails!), his soccer's costume and then when he comes out on the boat, they put whiteface make-up on him and dress him like steamboat willie...

MrPromey

Three costumes, six times, in two parks every night plus all the meet-and-greets at both parks AND any special filming the company may be doing at the moment? I feel sorry for that poor guy. He isn't exactly young, either! ;)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Too bad Mickey and the gang can't take a vacation. Check out Classics have to Die sooner or Later Part 5 to find how they were suppose to and find out who was to run Disneyland while they were gone.

MrPromey

Why do they need a vacation? They are already at the #1 tourist destination in the world. Where would they go? Universal? :rolleyes:

WEDMagic

hey in fantasmic he wears ummm 4 ithought

Tux
Steamboat willie
Sorcerer and I think the mickey and the bean stock costume when he fights malificent.
Ohh yeah and nothing when he fights jafar as the snake

Beauty and the

My 8 year old has started to question reality, he told us that Mickey can't be everywhere last time we where at WDW. My 7 yearold quickly put him right he told him Mickey is like Santa, he's Magic nobody knows how he sees everyone everywhere, he just does cause he's MAGIC. Sounds like a logical explanation to me;)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by WEDMagic
hey in fantasmic he wears ummm 4 ithought

Tux
Steamboat willie
Sorcerer and I think the mickey and the bean stock costume when he fights malificent.
Ohh yeah and nothing when he fights jafar as the snake

yeah, he wears 5

Traditional (tux), Original (classic, no shirt), Brave Little Taylor, Steamboat Willie, and Sorcerer Mickey.

PuertoRekinSam

Fantasmic Mickeys..more then 3 costumes

He has his tux 1)
he has his Socr 2)
Steam Boat Willy 3)

You left out read shorts when being chased by Jafar 4)

When he pulls the sword from the stone to fight Malificent he has a cape and a yellow hat 5)

So 5 in Fantasmic.

The rest of his day he has countless other suits

Uncle Sam Liberty Sq. and America
Safari Animal Kingdom

Spectro Magic

He used to wear a space suit w/ a rainbow in Epcot back in the Day

Santa Suit

and the list goes on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom