mickeys very merry christmas

tim green

Original Poster
can anyone help?

is disney going to cancel this years very mickeys christmas as I have tickets... also did any one go last year?

I went last year.

Pretty Fun. Theres nothing like walking right down the middle of main street USA and seeing the snow fall.

Or the fact that disney turns all counter food places into a free cookies and hot chocolate stand.

Other than that and the Very Merry Christmas parade, its the same as any other night at the MK.

Get there early, as crowds form about an hour before opening outside of the enterance.

HAVE FUN! Let me know if you have any quesions.

Noel:cool:

mickeyfan

Originally posted by goofyfordisney

Other than that and the Very Merry Christmas parade, its the same as any other night at the MK.

It may seem the same as any other night to some, but to me, with the added christmas lights and the atmosphere created by the magic of disney for Christmas time, I think it is more special that any other night at the MK.

Oh and don't forget the free family photo you can have taken that night also. It's a great family memory gift.

I love MVMCP!!:)

monorail256

:p It wont be cancelled... on another note for those who "dont have tickets" like myself does anyone know if they will have a christmas parade (on christmas day) or a christmas eve show like they did last year. I think the thing they did last year was cool but I missed seeing "the world". Ya know?!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom