Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

FireChiefGoofy

We just booked MVMCP for December 3rd :sohappy:. We booked online through Disney and printed the tickets right from our computer. We will be having dinner at LTT and was wondering who else was going to the party on the 3rd?

heartodisney

Sorry, we are not going this year...but skip the first parade and ride rides, meet characters, eat cookies, shop and THEN go see the second parade! Watch the upstairs windows open for the parade for the music and then close after...ENJOY the snow! You will have a great time..we did!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Me and my DH will be there too. We arrive that day and we are starting it off with the party. What dates are yall staying? We will be there 12/3-12/11 staying at the new Kidani Village in a lovely 1 bed villa w/savannah view!! Can't wait!! Less than 2 months to go! :)

Upvote 0

FireChiefGoofy

Original Poster
Me and my DH will be there too. We arrive that day and we are starting it off with the party. What dates are yall staying? We will be there 12/3-12/11 staying at the new Kidani Village in a lovely 1 bed villa w/savannah view!! Can't wait!! Less than 2 months to go! :)

We will be there from 11/29 - 12/5.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom