Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

jrhwdw

Castle doesn’t go out if the ground is wet or if it’s raining both of which have been the case the first two nights.
I figured. That's why I said a little shocked. It's just a little wierd to see the Princes walking behind. Due to Weather.....I totally understand! I miss the Castle Float and Snow White and her Prince dancing! LOL!!

TTA94

Meanwhile over on the west coast they get new parade route lighting effects for ACF. As old as ACF is I feel like it’s still better than OUACT.
Let’s not even talk about the 2nd year of the new parade in Paris. I hope a major holiday overhaul is in the works for WDW in the future.

jrhwdw

Meanwhile over on the west coast they get new parade route lighting effects for ACF. As old as ACF is I feel like it’s still better than OUACT.
Let’s not even talk about the 2nd year of the new parade in Paris. I hope a major holiday overhaul is in the works for WDW in the future.
New Dance Routines for ACF as well.

Both ACF and MOUACT could use New floats. Keep the Soundtracks!!!!!

Disone

Be prepared…crowds are absurd. Here tonight and the weather is nice, sold out event. Wish I hadn’t bothered. Hope others have a different experience.
Is this such an odd thing when in fact the events are limited to only 18k per night. It used to be in the mid-20k And yet, the feedback continues to be consistent with yours... Most of the guests say it's more crowded than ever. Factually it is not. But you are not alone in your perception that it is. And that is one pickle Disney World is in. The expectation guests have now apparently is now different versus pre-COVID.

WDWFanDave

Is this such an odd thing when in fact the events are limited to only 18k per night. It used to be in the mid-20k And yet, the feedback continues to be consistent with yours... Most of the guests say it's more crowded than ever. Factually it is not. But you are not alone in your perception that it is. And that is one pickle Disney World is in. The expectation guests have now apparently is now different versus pre-COVID.
Thanks-and now that several hours have passed, I will share that we’ve been able to find a quiet spot here and there, though it continues to feel as crowded as the daytime is. One bright spot was we did get a great spot to watch the fireworks alone as a family (over in Frontierland).

Appreciate your reply.

gorillaball

Comments like this do not make me look forward to my first-ever party (first time being there for the holiday season as well).
Which is a little curious since most of the feedback on Not So Scary was that the sold out crowds were very manageable. Maybe I was unintentionally selective reading that in the thread. Or maybe Very Merry party has a higher allotment?...?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show 2022​

Minnies-Wonderful-Christmastime-Fireworks-show_Full_49366.jpg

Minnies-Wonderful-Christmastime-Fireworks-show_Full_49371.jpg

See more

gerarar

Premium Member

Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show 2022​

Minnies-Wonderful-Christmastime-Fireworks-show_Full_49366.jpg

Minnies-Wonderful-Christmastime-Fireworks-show_Full_49371.jpg

See more

Despite the big cuts in pyro in 2021 and again this year, it's very telling when the show continues to impress.

I just hope one day the original pyro could return. Even if the two launchers near BTMR and Tron don't return, at least restore the original castle/stage/FL pyro..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom