Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

MissingDisney

They put that the party has the free drinks and ice cream thing on the app, but it was apparently a mix up and it doesn't actually have it?

I'm disappointed. I knew it didn't make sense for one party to have it and not the other, but I'm still disappointed.
Yes, that was an error. The app was updated earlier today, I believe.

jrhwdw

Princes are back and walking since no Castle Float, Weather I'm guessing. Court Dancers are finally back!!!!!!!!!!!

gerarar

Premium Member
So far Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks looks the same as last year with the same pyro cuts. No fans in the beginning, 3 launch sets instead of 4, etc.

Was hoping they at least bring back some of the pre-pandemic pyro..

gerarar

Premium Member
So far Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks looks the same as last year with the same pyro cuts. No fans in the beginning, 3 launch sets instead of 4, etc.

Was hoping they at least bring back some of the pre-pandemic pyro..
So a lot of the shells and pyro were downgraded from last year's season, especially in the finale. You can tell the perimeter shells don't have the same flash and bang as before. The comets from the FL roofs also are pretty weak now.
Also the high comets with the red tails before the When We're Together finale segment are gone now. That was always a wow moment.

Really disappointing since the show was already cut a lot after its initial 2019 debut.

Regardless, still a wonderful fireworks show, one of the best MK has to offer. Show this nightly instead of DE tbh.

Last edited:

Squishy

I'm really surprised they arent projecting anything on the castle like last year considering the dreamlights are gone this year. Really feels like something is missing.

gerarar

Premium Member
i watched from the resorts and was surprised there weren’t more perimeter launches. Didn’t there used to be 6?

Still a great show!
5 total, including the main launch. They technically still use 5, but are using the two new launchers that came with DE, which are really close to the main center launch. It doesn't have the same effect since they're so close together.

They decommissioned the launchers near BTMR and Tron, which were regularly used in the perimeter fireworks, since they were essentially "replaced" with the above.

TrainsOfDisney

5 total, including the main launch. They technically still use 5, but are using the two new launchers that came with DE, which are really close to the main center launch. It doesn't have the same effect since they're so close together.

They decommissioned the launchers near BTMR and Tron, which were regularly used in the perimeter fireworks, since they were essentially "replaced" with the above.
Ah that makes sense!

jrhwdw

Haven't heard if we're getting MOUACT, Rainy Cavalcade or nothing. Raining again at MK! Honestly!!!!

It looked fine just before 11.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom