News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

J.E.Smith

You know if the new fireworks show is themed to Minnie, I wonder if Russi Taylor recorded it before she died, or if we'll hear a new Minnie for this. (Also I love how creative they are with the projections making it look like the castle turrets are bouncing)

Last edited:

TTA94

That music playing in the background in the show? If so sounds like a potential original song? not gonna get my hopes up though lol.

Touchdown

That music playing in the background in the show? If so sounds like a potential original song? not gonna get my hopes up though lol.

Well it is a Disney song, but it’s not new, it’s a sped up version of “Oh What a Merry Christmas Day” from Mickey’s Christmas Carol

jrhwdw

So that will be in the show? Good worthy choice to replace “Its the spirit of the season” 🙂
I didn't Think of that song when I heard it last night. Of course now I did! Hopefully that's the theme! Not where I would put through, I was hoping it would go into the MCC section of Sunset Seasons or the Trolley since it's kind of an olden song.

The vid said it was the last dress rehersal??? So, they only had 1 test with pyro?? Is that what Not So Spooky did.? I was thinking there would be another test this week before MVMCP.

peter11435

I didn't Think of that song when I heard it last night. Of course now I did! Hopefully that's the theme! Not where I would put through, I was hoping it would go into the MCC section of Sunset Seasons or the Trolley since it's kind of an olden song.

The vid said it was the last dress rehersal??? So, they only had 1 test with pyro?? Is that what Not So Spooky did.? I was thinking there would be another test this week before MVMCP.
Only one test with pyro.

phillip9698

Define "paying guest"? How many times did they pay? Regular show if you pay for a regular day. On party days you get the show if you pay twice. That's as (United States of) American as it gets!

Why are you paying twice on a party day? On a day where we were going to a party we just chilled the first half of the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom