News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The blurb from the blog listed out returning things it JC wasn’t listed so was as curious!

You're right. Had to search and found...

During Party nights, you can also experience select rides and attractions (including the “Jingle Cruise”), savor complimentary treats, discover event-exclusive merchandise, delight to a magical “snowfall” on Main Street, U.S.A., and more.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-christmas-party-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

trainplane3

Magical Mountain.

Magical.
If only they could get the normal lighting to work in it. It'd be "dazzling" then. Heck, it might be unrecognizable if the regular show effects worked at this point in time.

I mean, they have a hard enough time with regular maintenance on it and now they're going to shove more on top of it? Hah.

JustInTime

You're right. Had to search and found...

During Party nights, you can also experience select rides and attractions (including the “Jingle Cruise”), savor complimentary treats, discover event-exclusive merchandise, delight to a magical “snowfall” on Main Street, U.S.A., and more.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-christmas-party-at-walt-disney-world-resort/
AWESOME. I did not see that this morning when I read the article. I’m sure people have asked. Thanks!

spectromagic04

I asked the WDWToday Twitter account and they said they’re all exclusive to the party. Hoping they’re wrong on the Speedway because it would be bad show to have the lights turned off on non party nights.

KCheatle

I'm excited to see it all. :D Never been to MVMCP. Went to MNSSHP, and thought the theming was okay. To be honest, I'm a bit biased in favor of Christmas generally. I'm one of those that watches Hallmark movies throughout November and December :inlove:The parade at MNSSHP was awesome, but I don't recall any overlays when we went (it's been a couple years since...). The pro of an overlay is you're not really out anything?? The ride is still just as fun, but now you have an added element to give it a fresh experience. I love SM, and although I'm perfectly content riding that same ride over and over, I really am excited to see the holiday element added to it, and the other rides. Super excited for the parade and show too. :) Yes, it's pricey, but I feel like everything Christmas-related is pricey anymore, so I just add it to the list and have faith the memories will be worth it ;)

jrhwdw

Castle Dream Lights are every night usually. IDK what's MK's policy with attractions. It better be lit up after the last MVMCP, I'll say that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom