Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017

ToTBellHop

Surprised at how late this goes. We are planning on going for the first time this year and figured there would be 1 or 2 parties the week before Christmas, not four. We will have our choice of night! I assume those nights closest to Christmas routinely sell out.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm surprised the parties don't go after Christmas. We're going to be there around New Years and I was hoping to catch a party. Oh well.

ToTBellHop

That is the ONLY reason they won't attempt it. They don't want people getting Christmas entertainment "for free."
You and I both know the parks will be jam-packed by the 22nd. They'll just be at Epcot. They used to end these around the 17th or 18th. They are trying to push this as close to Christmas as possible. This year, the "free" holiday entertainment that comes with your $132 ticket and $934/night Garden View room at Grand Fla. will last for 9 measly days. Maybe next year they can make Santa a MVMCP-exclusive until 12/23.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Surprised at how late this goes. We are planning on going for the first time this year and figured there would be 1 or 2 parties the week before Christmas, not four. We will have our choice of night! I assume those nights closest to Christmas routinely sell out.

Last year it went until 12/22 also so this is right on par with last year. The last 2 parties were 12/18 and 12/22 in 2016. ;)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They couldn't possibly do this the week between Christmas and New Years. Too crowded.

But between Christmas and New Years, every day is a Christmas party. You get the Christmas parade, Christmas stage show, Christmas fireworks, etc....

The party nights are designed to take what you get Christmas week and spread it out two months previously.

ToTBellHop

But between Christmas and New Years, every day is a Christmas party. You get the Christmas parade, Christmas stage show, Christmas fireworks, etc....

The party nights are designed to take what you get Christmas week and spread it out two months previously.
With 50,000 of your closest friends! All for just $132!

245-minute waits for Space Mountain are included.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I can't believe that the Halloween parties start in late August. Wait... yes I can... :arghh:

When will prices be announced? I wonder if they'll breach the $100/ticket level for all event nights, not just those closest to the actual holiday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom