Mickey's Philharmagic

mergatroid

Original Poster
We love this attraction and have never really used as fastpass for it as far as I can remember. Being an AP holder I get 30 days advance bookings for FP+s, yet strangely there have NEVER been any available for this attraction over the last 3 months or so. I'm intrigued as to why as very often the wait is only as long as it will take for the current show to cycle through, yet there are NEVER FP+'s available for it?

mergatroid

Original Poster
I too enjoy Philharmagic, but why use a Fastpass for an attraction that almost never needs one. As you said, "very often the wait is only as long as it will take for the current show to cycle through "

I wouldn't do, but as it's constantly showing as having no FP's available 30 days in advance I was curious as to the reason why. I wondered if it had suddenly become hugely popular or perhaps was going down for a major refurb.

Cmdr_Crimson

When every other attractions FP's are alk out and you only have limited options..
262c713361100909533a04f65f7e41553e31096bb2f859fcb5f04687a3109c74.jpg

thomas998

We love this attraction and have never really used as fastpass for it as far as I can remember. Being an AP holder I get 30 days advance bookings for FP+s, yet strangely there have NEVER been any available for this attraction over the last 3 months or so. I'm intrigued as to why as very often the wait is only as long as it will take for the current show to cycle through, yet there are NEVER FP+'s available for it?
It's possible that they simply have a very low number of fastpasses for it to begin with since it isn't a hugely popular ride and it doesn't every really have much of a line. Maybe they hold back a lot of the fastpasses for the day of simply to give people the ability to get a 4th fastpass after they have used up the original 3. The reality is the number of fastpasses for any ride is completely unknown so it's hard to figure out what Disney is doing when it comes to fastpasses. I'm not sure why they keep seem determined to treat the details of the fastpasses like the a state secret as I'm not sure how knowing the details of how many and when they are rolled out would hurt their system or allow any gaming of the system.

Qscout

We got a fastpass for it, but the reason was because you can only get 1 premium pass, our only options to fill out the other fastpass slots was philharmagic and small world.

Walt Disney1955

I have never had more than a 10 minute wait for this ride. As others have said and I can echo, you only wait as long as the next show comes out because the theatre may not be as big as something like Hall of Presidents but it is never full completely either. There are lots of shows, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, etc. that are only as long as the next show. Very quick and short wait times.

mergatroid

Original Poster
I have never had more than a 10 minute wait for this ride. As others have said and I can echo, you only wait as long as the next show comes out because the theatre may not be as big as something like Hall of Presidents but it is never full completely either. There are lots of shows, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, etc. that are only as long as the next show. Very quick and short wait times.

Thanks Big P, I was one of them myself in my original post

I was actually more looking for the reason why there are no fastpasses 30 days in advance but thanks for trying anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom