Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party ticket now on sale

CtDisneyGuy33

I know I have seen it in other threads but to confirm, if the weather is a washout , there are no rain dates or refurnds I believe - is this correct? I'm going in early October and kind of tentative to order tixs and be out the $$ if it rains out.

But, I believe we are still hoping to go!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I know I have seen it in other threads but to confirm, if the weather is a washout , there are no rain dates or refurnds I believe - is this correct? I'm going in early October and kind of tentative to order tixs and be out the $$ if it rains out.

But, I believe we are still hoping to go!!
There have been cases in the past where they have issued comp tickets to return for a later party, but the official line is that there are no refunds due to weather.

gboiler1

Excited...I had an educated guess on what dates the parties would be. We are doing a quick trip down 10/16 and coming home 10/19. Now have to decide if we want to go the party Thursday or Friday. I'm actually leaning towards Friday despite the higher cost and more crowded it will likely be.

asianway

How quickly do these sell out? I'm going to be in the College Program and I'm moving in on August 12th so I'm hoping to get my Cast Member discount before I purchase them.
Without knowing which dates are eligible for the cast rate, you are probably ok. If theyre offering the CM discount, they arent planning on a sell out. Only exception to this I can recall was the night before the 40th, I think there were discounts and no one expected the crowds coming in that weekend. They also comped guests at the HM merchandise event to the party after 9pm AND it was the Wine & dine half.

luv

How quickly do these sell out? I'm going to be in the College Program and I'm moving in on August 12th so I'm hoping to get my Cast Member discount before I purchase them.
LOL, not quickly in any sense of that word. :)

Don't worry. You'll get a ticket. I know they do discounts for staff because I've gone with staff when they could get their discount. :)

Tickets to MNSSHP are not hard to get in August!!

luv

Is it less crowded say on a Tues nite than a Friday nite? Would rather go when hopefully less crowded since never been.
Yes, probably...especially in October.

Loads of locals go on Friday and Saturday...especially closer to the actual holiday.

It's a really popular party. Unlike MVMCP these days, which is not all that good any more.

MOXOMUMD

Now to get the DH to say yes to a costume!!

Our party last year had about 80% of the park in costume. It was awesome! We were Like Totally 80's Girl Power To The Max! I (natural redhead) was Cyndi Lauper. DD 13 (natural blonde) was Madonna and DD 7 (natural brunette) was Pat Benetar.

Heck our first MNSSHP (years ago) we all wore pajamas! Talk about being comfortable! So tell your hubby to dress up and trick or treat! It's not like you'll be seeing all your neighbors at MK!

MOXOMUMD

Now to get the DH to say yes to a costume!!

Our party last year had about 80% of the park in costume. It was awesome! We were Like Totally 80's Girl Power To The Max! I (natural redhead) was Cyndi Lauper. DD 13 (natural blonde) was Madonna and DD 7 (natural brunette) was Pat Benetar.

Heck our first MNSSHP (years ago) we all wore pajamas! Talk about being comfortable! So tell your hubby to dress up and trick or treat! It's not like you'll be seeing all your neighbors at MK!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom