Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mick...ed-for-2016-and-details-of-costume-policy.htm

Confirmed dates
  • September – 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
  • October – 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
While costumed attire may be worn, guests ages 14 and older are strongly discouraged from wearing layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body as they may be subject to additional security screening. Additionally, costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.

Last edited:

Tony the Tigger

I've never been, but it's nice to see they are allowing costumes, I know a lot of people were freaking out about that after a previous announcement.

mousehockey37

Im happy here are so many dates. Hopefully that will spread attendance a bit.

Any news on pricing and when tickets start getting sold?

Pricing... well, it fits Halloween... they want an arm and a leg.. ;)
I would take last years prices and add probably $10-15. Just to ballpark it right now. The dates closer to Halloween will more than likely see the biggest increase.

As far as on sale dates, I think it's some time in May.

draybook

I noticed that it says they "strongly discourage" layered or full costumes, not that they are forbidden.

This comes in handy because sometimes my son wears robe type things if he's cosplaying Assassin's Creed.

DisneyGigi

Yay! Early September dates and okay to wear costumes. So afraid we were gonna lose parties to this new thing with no extra entertainment. I love MNSSHP! ❤️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom