Mickey's Mix Magic - New Firework Show 2019

NateD1226

Ok my thoughts since I really can't finish this:

• I was looking forward to Everybody Wants to Be a Cat but they screwed that up by repeating the line every 5 seconds.
  • The Coco sequence was way too short
  • The Let it Go section consisted of the lyrics, "let, let, let, let, let, let, let, let, let, let, let, let, it go."
  • The intro was awful
  • Ending was awful
All in all, IT WAS TERRIBLE. Tbh, I'd rather have Together Forever.

DLR>WDW

It's worse than I thought it was...but the Disney Millennials AP, Blogger, Purple wearing, rose gold hoarding, popcorn bucket line waiting fanbase will eat it up, sadly, and that's who Disney is marketing to nowadays.
I agree, that blind Disney allegiance drives me nuts. I’m more of a positive Disney fan and am estatic for Galaxy’s Edge, and can see why some are so opposed, but this was just on a whole different level. There barely was an attempt..

Some bring up the argument that this is a show “geared for kids,” which makes no sense. Disneyland is supposed to be world-class entertainment that the entire family can enjoy, not just children.

Last edited:

TTA94

Well, once again DL got the better end of the stick than WDW with that horrid daytime street party. Not saying this is amazing but, I wouldn’t mind this being at MK as well. I think Hong Kong’s version was better though.

Sharon&Susan

That was amazing! Gonna go spend $125 on a one day ticket to see that.
2B922C5E-474A-4877-8A35-F1A2C0F0E9B0.jpeg

Curious Constance

If I was Mickey, I’d be pi$$&d.

How was that a celebration of Mickey or Minnie? Think of everything that Mickey has been in the past 90 years, and the music they could have drawn from that. There is a genuine 90 years of history that has helped create one of the largest, most successful companies and one of the most popular places to visit in the entire world and that’s what they did?

brb1006

Cats are the natural enemy of mice.
Peg Leg Pete, Mickey Mouse’s enemy, is a cat
Who thought putting Everybody wants to be a Cat in a celebration of Mickey Mouse was a good idea?
According to The Aristocats, Duchess and her kittens are taught to be nice and polite with mice instead of eating them.

nevol

:grumpy: Watched a live stream and... not my cup of tea. I understand everyone likes different things, but this was just awful. No attempt at a story, no emotional connection, and just awful LOUD music. Really hope this won’t be here for too long.
Very much a six flags nighttime spectacular, with Bugs Bunny headlining.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom