Mickeys Grand Welcome

s.ollie

So this year will be my Niece and Nephew first visit to the world (3 & 8) and im looking to do mickeys grand welcome in room celebration for them for when we arrive. I was wondering if anyone has done this before and what your opinion is on this as an experience??? And if anyone has a ballpark figure of how much it costs??? i know its specific to your personalisation but just a general idea.

foreverbelle

We had the same idea for my nephew this past July. We actually chose the smaller package, and for a six year old it was plenty. It doesn't actually show up on the day you arrive, but usually they do it the day after. We were given a time that they would come in and set it up ours was from like 3-5. They came in set everything up and was out of there in no time. I will say for $200 dollars the look on his face alone made it worth the price.

For more details, including what you get and specific pricing please visit here http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/waltdisneyworldflorist/pages/magicalwelcomes/display

Upvote 0

s.ollie

Original Poster
We had the same idea for my nephew this past July. We actually chose the smaller package, and for a six year old it was plenty. It doesn't actually show up on the day you arrive, but usually they do it the day after. We were given a time that they would come in and set it up ours was from like 3-5. They came in set everything up and was out of there in no time. I will say for $200 dollars the look on his face alone made it worth the price.

For more details, including what you get and specific pricing please visit here http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/waltdisneyworldflorist/pages/magicalwelcomes/display

so funny foreverbelle, it was actually from your trip report that i got the idea. the website just doesnt give the price for Mickey's grand welcome, but i think i'm going to go for 2 different smaller pakages, 1 for him and 1 for her.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom