Mickeys Diner....where was it?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I have a memory of eating at Mickey's Diner and I cannot remember where it was located, I only remember on a return trip it was not there....this was over 12 years ago....my best guess is MGM....I seem to recall Mickey Icon shaped meatloaf and it was a large diner format for seating.....can't find a thing on the internet but maybe someone here knows? THANKS.:)

Worldlover71

Are you thinking of the 50's Prime Time Cafe at the Studios? It looks like a diner and they are known for their meatloaf and other comfort foods.

Phonedave

Are you thinking of the 50's Prime Time Cafe at the Studios? It looks like a diner and they are known for their meatloaf and other comfort foods.

I would not say it looks like a Diner, more like a conenected series of kitchen, but I think you are correct. I believe they have (or had) a mickey head shaped meatloaf on the kids menu as well.

-dave

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Nope....I know about those two....I will have to get my old photos out and see if I can find some more clues.....I am thinking this was from a trip around 1996....I could be wrong on the name, could have been Mickeys' Kitchen....or something, I remember sitting in a booth. AND it was not Chef Mickeys....

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
No but thank you so much....I went and looked through my pics but recall I lost my camera with my second roll of film on Discovery Island and never got it back, so no pics darn. I know one trip we went to Universal as well but I am 100% sure of the Mickey Mouse connection....so that leaves me with wondering if it was at Disney Springs as I remember going there on early trips too. I keep trying to find listings of defunct Disney restaurants at WDW....;)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Could possibly be Minnie MIas Italian Eatery or the early Chef Mickeys that was at Disney Village Marketplace.....must research more.....:D

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Well I sort of remember Pluto walking around, but when I saw the Minnie Mias red chairs with mickey icons cut out along the back it triggered a memory of noting that detail...the Chef Mickeys is still a contender too. :)

Minnie Mum

My first thought was the old Chef Mickeys that was in the Marketplace , when it was still called the Disney Village. That opened in 1990, I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom