News Mickey Shorts Theater Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I feel like this could have been a nice pre-show to the ride. I have no idea what the ride consists of, but if Goofy's train like maybe plunged out of the screen and into the wall to the right (in the chinese theatre) and then you get into the ride vehicle loading area...

MrPromey

Optimistic about it being exclusive but then they mention clips from other shorts which makes me hope this isn't one of those "best of" things like they used to do on TV when they needed to pad out a new episode where 10% is new content of them talking about what they remember and the rest is just old recycled shots being "remembered".

Marc Davis Fan

The "Vacation Fun" sign and mickey color scheme are a little too "loud" if you ask me.

They were going in the right direction with the "Grand Arts Theater" marquee that fit the surrounding area's aesthetic, so I was hoping they'd do the same.

Prototype82

This seems like a fun spot to check out after a couple at baseline. lol I'm interested in the photo-op area that it will have. Liking the metal deco letters too.

Club Cooloholic

Seeing the catalogue of films Disney owns, I don't understand why they don't do what I have seen done during 24hr events, where they just show marvel movies(or whatever) on loop at a theater.

Prototype82

Imagine how fun it would be to have spontaneous character appearances in the theater before or after, or heck even during shows? For what this is, so far, I'm glad the Mousse's presence has gone to attraction status.

aladdin2007

so is this just something that runs on a loop and you can go in and out as you please? or do you have to wait in line for it with scheduled ran shows..I cant imagine doing so just to watch cartoons, but looks like it will be a nice spot for an air condition break in the afternoons.

YodaMan

so is this just something that runs on a loop and you can go in and out as you please? or do you have to wait in line for it with scheduled ran shows..I cant imagine doing so just to watch cartoons, but looks like it will be a nice spot for an air condition break in the afternoons.

There’s a sign out front that says “_ minutes until next show” so I imagine you’re meant to wait until the next performance starts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom