News Mickey Shorts Theater Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Fox&Hound

While I always appreciate change, the new mantra of Disney to show tv/movie clips in buildings that used to house actual attractions is getting a bit stale. At least with EPCOT for the pixar film festival they added effects and lighting and it turned out to be a cute little attraction. Is this just going to show the new Mickey cartoons you can watch on Disney Jr? Seems random at best...

YodaMan

While I always appreciate change, the new mantra of Disney to show tv/movie clips in buildings that used to house actual attractions is getting a bit stale. At least with EPCOT for the pixar film festival they added effects and lighting and it turned out to be a cute little attraction. Is this just going to show the new Mickey cartoons you can watch on Disney Jr? Seems random at best...

If this doesn’t come online until Spring, I hope it’s something more substantial than just movie clips. They could have quietly converted Path of the Jedi to something like that overnight without making a big “coming soon” announcement on the blog about it.

ThatMouse

Theater District East and West is a cast member term which is how they know where they are going to work. It's Star Tours, Jedi, Muppets, Indy, Frozen, center stage, and chineses theater and includes the carts and shops. It does not include Commissary or Animation AFAIK. I'm not a CM.

Cmdr_Crimson

Image result for kermit cheer gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom