Mickey Not So Scary Party 2019

Lortee

Original Poster
Hi, can I buy a ticket only for the MNSSHP, to access the park from 7 to 12?
If yes, do you know when they're going to be on sale? Thank you

thomas998

Hi, can I buy a ticket only for the MNSSHP, to access the park from 7 to 12?
If yes, do you know when they're going to be on sale? Thank you
Someone mentioned March... I think in the past the March time frame for purchasing is if you call them. To purchase online they sometimes don't go on sale until closer to May. But unless there is a drastic change in demand, you can usually get about any day you want except October 31st as late as July with no sell outs. But if you do plan on going on Halloween that day does sell out every year with a good many of the tickets for Halloween being resold by scalpers at a fairly hefty premium. Not quite as bad as DL but WDW has been targeted by more scalpers in recent years.

Lortee

Original Poster
It’s worth trying at least once so you can see the exclusive shows, dress up and say that you’ve done it but that’s about it really.
Perfect! Usually we go in May, so we never got the chance to see MNSSHP. Should I buy the ticket right away... can it goes Sold out? or can I wait few days before?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Perfect! Usually we go in May, so we never got the chance to see MNSSHP. Should I buy the ticket right away... can it goes Sold out? or can I wait few days before?
Historically, October 31st always sells out. All of the other dates are an absolute crap shoot. Some dates sell out while others don't without any real rhyme or reason as to why.

If you know without a shadow of a doubt that you are going, I would get the tickets as early as you can to avoid getting caught on the wrong side of a sell out. If going to the event is still up in the air, I would wait as the tickets are non-refundable.

thomas998

Does it worth the price? It's 250$ for a party of 3.
Normally I would avoid holidays at Disney world... but given this is a Halloween party and most locals probably aren't going to be in the Halloween spirit on Labor day, I would probably do it on labor day. Most people on labor day break will be going back home on that Monday to get ready for work or school the next day so it shouldn't be that crowded. As for it being worth it, that is something only you can decide. Are you taking any kids? Kids tend to like it, adults it just depends. That time of year if you wear costumes just remember it is still very hot so pick something that is cooler rather than layered and hot. Generally I would say for adults the big draw is the parade and fireworks. The special show is meh.... candy hand outs are not worth it on their own as the candy quality has dropped substantially over the years... If you like meet and greets then some of those are fine.... but it really comes down to how much you want to see the parade and fireworks... fireworks are very cool and if I had never seen them before but 250 is a lot of money.... If you aren't taking a kid or someone that the group isn't really big into Halloween I would probably pass it if you are on the fence.

AndyS2992

I wouldn’t buy them right away but maybe a month before you plan to go. Most dates don’t sell out except for the Halloween night itself and the ones in late October so you should be fine. As already said above, make sure you are definitely going before buying as you won’t get your money back.

Lortee

Original Poster
I wouldn’t buy them right away but maybe a month before you plan to go. Most dates don’t sell out except for the Halloween night itself and the ones in late October so you should be fine. As already said above, make sure you are definitely going before buying as you won’t get your money back.
My trip is already booked. So I'm sure to be there! Thank you all for the info!

Lortee

Original Poster
Normally I would avoid holidays at Disney world... but given this is a Halloween party and most locals probably aren't going to be in the Halloween spirit on Labor day, I would probably do it on labor day. Most people on labor day break will be going back home on that Monday to get ready for work or school the next day so it shouldn't be that crowded. As for it being worth it, that is something only you can decide. Are you taking any kids? Kids tend to like it, adults it just depends. That time of year if you wear costumes just remember it is still very hot so pick something that is cooler rather than layered and hot. Generally I would say for adults the big draw is the parade and fireworks. The special show is meh.... candy hand outs are not worth it on their own as the candy quality has dropped substantially over the years... If you like meet and greets then some of those are fine.... but it really comes down to how much you want to see the parade and fireworks... fireworks are very cool and if I had never seen them before but 250 is a lot of money.... If you aren't taking a kid or someone that the group isn't really big into Halloween I would probably pass it if you are on the fence.
I'm going with my 4-year old daughter. And guess what... it's even more than 250$ for us... it's 330$ canadian! I'll think about it!

thomas998

I'm going with my 4-year old daughter. And guess what... it's even more than 250$ for us... it's 330$ canadian! I'll think about it!
From past experience with a 4 year old... My daughter loved being there when we took her at that same age... But now that she is 13 she doesn't remember being there at that time, we have photos we can show her in her costume with various character but otherwise its a distant memory. So you would likely see some big smiles if you took her but don't expect it to be a time she will remember forever, it certainly wasn't the case with our youngest.

MrHappy

Can anyone provide your POV/advice:
My wife and I are going to Disney World in October (kids staying at home with the g'parents!) - we are considering this event for $245 for the 2 of us. We are thinking about the value of the 5 hours park time in order to maximize our time in 'the World'.

Our priority are the attractions, so what are the waits like? Secondarily, we'll enjoy the ambiance and people watching.
We won't do meet and greets, nor prioritize the parades or fireworks. What are your thoughts? Worth it? Thanks!

mhaftman7

My wife and I are going to Disney World in October (kids staying at home with the g'parents!) - we are considering this event for $245 for the 2 of us. We are thinking about the value of the 5 hours park time in order to maximize our time in 'the World'.

Our priority are the attractions, so what are the waits like? Secondarily, we'll enjoy the ambiance and people watching.
We won't do meet and greets, nor prioritize the parades or fireworks. What are your thoughts? Worth it? Thanks!
Definitely worth it. We went last year and will do again this year. We go in August but the lines were 20 minutes or less for every ride. In fact the only ride that was 20 minutes was 7DMT. Definitely worth it.

Janir

Its not the entire park thats open for the party. Some attractions are up, E ticket ones, some others may not be. If I'm remembering right, I think I remember 7DMT, PotC, PPF, Little Mermaid, the Carousel all being open, Space Ranger Spin was down, People mover. Not sure about Space Mtn. I dunno if there's a list anywhere but if anyone finds one please post it up here. Waits are pretty short. 7DMT having the longest line of an hour or so by midparty.
People watching with the costumes will be fun. I think you're missing out on the fireworks and meet and greets but thats me. Meet and greets feature normally unavailable charters like the all 7 Dwarves, or Jack Skellington.
You can probably get more rides in for very short waits during the fireworks show, more so that a normal night fireworks show I'd guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom