Mickey,Minnie,Margaritas and Mayhem....(my first trip report)

Hi everyone i'm mamamouse,you may have seen me post on other trip reports ,but this is my first time writing one,I had been planning this trip for what seemed like FOREVER!!! and I'm very excited because I was meeting my "online" friends for the first time.I wanna start off by saying I am not a photographer or an english teacher,so my pics may not be up to some of your standards but,they're my memories and for that I cherish them as is,and I am a typo queen n known for lack of punctuation.Travelling with me are ,my hubby n 2 daughters,mom,stepdad,sister 3 nephews 1 niece n my partner in crime,her hubby n 2 kids.let's see ......ah yes the airport n the only time I ever smile at 5 am is when on my way HOME <3

008.jpg

that's me with my nephew "L"

mamamouse

Original Poster
okay and here are my girls at the airport (roo is the older one Boo is the younger one)

001.jpg

and now for the flight portion of my trip I sat across from my nephew"A" and as i looked him I couldn't help but get choked up thinking about how much he had grown since our first trip together back in 2003 and this is him now....

014.jpg

and my view during the flight

013.jpg

Peace out Buffalo,see ya in 6 days.

mamamouse

Original Poster
I spent the majority of my flight sitting in one position not able to move because there were not 1 but too sleeping beauties in My lap

015.jpg

on my left was my Boo n on my right was my niece 4 yr old niece "E".When we landed we made a quick restroom stop and my hubby laughed as I left everyone in my dust,but I had places to go and people to see.I was on a mission:get to Epcot yesterday!!!!!and meet my friends I had been talking to for 3 yrs online,much overdue!! so off we went blazing through the airport without even a moment to take a single pic until we boarded this baby......

018.jpg

and now a pic of my hubby who desperately needed to shave.......

019.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
Oh boy whats that I see through the front window....deep breaths you all know how it feels when you spot this for the time.....

020.jpg

I swear I could hear angels singing.
WE finally arrived at CBR n checked in,our room wasn't ready yet ofcourse so we stored our bags,changed the girls into their Ariel dresses n I did their hair in the hotel lobby while they watched an old Pluto cartoon (boo's fave)
When we got to Epcot i grabbed boo her stroller n went to guest relations to grab her Guest assistance card,the girl behind the counter was kinda rude until I explained more about my daughters situation,let this be a lesson never to judge what you don't know about just because someone"looks normal"
anyways we headed to club cool to grab a quick drink before texting my friends to meet up

023.jpg

they said they were over at the land pavillion so we walked over n I spotted my Beth right away(she was wearing a hello kitty shirt,which is my fave non disney character)it took everything in me not to tear up,I dunno what it is but I cry at everything after having my second daughter.Funny enough they wanted to go to club cool LOL aka "that soda place"I love how americans talk it's cute!! So we had to get a pic of our Ariels ofcourse

024.jpg

and it wasn't long before her daughter became my new BFF n her son became boo'd prince charming so from here on out they r BFF n Prince ok(I don't like using the kids names online because there are too many creepers out there)

025.jpg

seriously I love Beth's kids as if they were my own,so sweet!!!We only had a short time left before our lunch ADR so we decided to try our luck at finding nemo

026.jpg

although he might not appreciate that pic I had to include it because,the CM repremanded me for talking a flash photo n from then on any ride I went on with the Prince I was told ahead "NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY" n it became an ongoing theme LOL,or in my boo's words"no flash catogratree"

mamamouse

Original Poster
so we rode Nemo and then figured it would be cute to get a pic of the Ariels n prince in the Nemo Garden

033.jpg

and we were on our way to Coral Reef now when I first booked the resrevation I had to do separate ones because there was no availability for 8 so we walked up to the counter and talked to the Cm to see if she could help us out,I figured our chances were pretty good since they had just taken a walk up,and luckily we got the go ahead so here are some Coral reef pics.....

027.jpg

and here's my Florida Family

029.jpg

and my Canada Family

030.jpg

and ofcourse my girls

028.jpg

and based on some reviews from this site I simply couldn't pass up this plate of pure deliciousness

031.jpg

oh lobster ravioli I love you SO MUCH!!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
We finished up with our amazing lunch and headed off to Soarin,for my first time ever and I gotta say it definately did not dissapoint LOVE IT!!! By this time the girls were tired of their dresses and it was quite hot so I really couldn't blame them,we went to change them into their "regular clothes"and then hit up Living with the Land while the Daddys rested on a near by bench.

This is where someone became known as the little prince because he had my lil one head over heels and she was always either holding his hand or resting her head on his shoulder....

035.jpg

I was so glad that the kids all hit it off so well,

037.jpg

and now for a pic you've already seen in Blackthidots report lol(kinda similar huh)

045.jpg

and then there's this one

046.jpg

and it appears I forgot to capture the nine pound lemon but I did get these guys

047.jpg

and then I spotted this for the millionth time lol

049.jpg

and this

050.jpg

Oh and by this point I was at 4 hidden mickeys,I didn't take pics of others but I kinda kept track along the way.Before heading off into Wporld Showcase we had a photopass pic taken here

27c25a74-2959-496b-81b3-9f730155c216.jpg

part of the group wanted to ride test track so I took my Roo n my BFF shopping in Mouse Gear and we were separated for a really longtime because my cell was acting up ,I got it working n texted my hubby n then we were all reunited at the fountain.
we wandered over to Norway n rode Maelstrom n GASP!!!! we skipped the movie part ____!!!! I won't tell if u don't.

056.jpg

oh my goodness I couldn't have my girls climbing on things like that so after a warning talk they got decked out in viking gear n were ready to battle any oncoming trolls

057.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
i almost forgot to mention that we also rode the Mexican ride,I didn't get any pics cause my pics in there never turn out.
OMg you'll never guess who was waiting for us outside ......

20cc0eaf-e7dd-44dc-86b5-9f7301564b76.jpg

OH LEY!!!

68dc0a95-bdd3-4de6-88f0-9f730152a8a3.jpg

we weren't even really hungry yet by dinner time but we were anxious to try out La Hacienda de San Angel since the majority of us love Mexican food

061.jpg

that my friends is La Hacienda Platter for 2 and I hate to say it's not half as good as it looks,I was really dissapointed in my meal there and i don't think i'd dine there in the future.My appetizer was very tasty though it consisted of those tiny little pepperette like things on my Hacienda platter n some kind of green pepper.
Then although I hate avocados I had to give this a try

Avocado Margarita( I only tried it because of my love for melon liquer)
058.jpg

and here's my Beth with hers
059.jpg

and then me trying to look like I enjoyed it more than I did
060.jpg

mine was far too potent for me,but Beth seemed to really like hers n she ordered a margarita of another kind to try afterwards n that was pretty potent too so I guess the Disney drinks can be somewhat inconsistent.
After dinner hubby n my kiddos headed back to CBR because we were all beat did I mention that we had no sleep at all the night before our flight so at this point I had been awake since 7 am the previous morning,but being the Disney nut i am I wasn't ready to call it a night yet and I was having so much fun with my Florida fam ( I love them)
I took them through some of the craziness that is Food n Wine n onto the Uk where i surprised the kids with these guys

749883bc-b961-4f2c-8682-9f730156e3be.jpg

next up was France for the ever sought after Grand Marnier Slush mmmmmmm to die for that little baby was superfantabulous!!!Oh and yeah I totally dropped 41$ in Boulangerie patisserie( i had to take some treats back to the fam or i'd never be forgiven)

mamamouse

Original Poster
we ran into Japan's misukoshi just before Illuminations started and it was there I bought a Stuffy of Hello Kitty for my Roo to put away for her birthday,it was way too cute wearing a little bikini and it even has a tan lol I love it!!!WE booked it outside n watched the start of Illuminations while we walked,I forget why but for some reason we were on a mission to hit Mexico again,we never did make it and I'm glad we finally stopped in Germany to watch the fireworks because
1) my feet were ready to fall off
2) my feet were ready to fall off oh and
3) I forgot what it's like to see Illuminations through the eyes of a young first timer,it took everything in me not to bawl like a baby as I watched the expressions on the faces around me,my little BFF was perched up on her Daddy's shoulders and the look of wonder and amazement on her face was priceless,it's moments like this that make it all worth while.I coulda stayed in that moment forever but sadly it was time to return to CBR.My florida fam kindly drove me back before heading to their resort and I called hubby to get our room number he had told me earlier but I forgot oopsy! so he told me again n i was reciting it over n over so not to forget again well low n behold it was the wrong number,he did tell mre the right one I was just too into my Disney mode to really pay attention or maybe it was my potent margarita kickin in I dunno.Anyways I said my goodbyes n do you know I tried my key card in that door 3 times n knocked on the door n then realised maybe i had the wrong room number,yep I totally did YIKES!!!! so i headed off to try another,i didnt wanna call hubby again n possibly wake the kiddos so I stood outside my door just looking at my phone a few minutes LOL that's how bright I am,anyway i finally tried my key n it was the right room this time.I went in sat on the bed n wrote quick little keywords for my report n it was off to dreamland.

fractal

The long awaited mamamouse report is here! There is nothing wrong with those pictures - in fact, the food ones are really good.

Sounds like a great first day, the margarita/room number/trying different room doors episode was cracking me up. :)

mamamouse

Original Poster
Omg Chris I was laughing at myself I swear i musta a stood outside my door for a solid 10 minutes laughing n trying to gather up the courage to try my key LOL

mamamouse

Original Poster
Okay so day 2 I was supposed to be at Kona for 7:30 am but um yeah that so wasn't happenin I barely made it out of bed n dressed to be at pirates League for 9:40.Anyways i dressed the girls n brushed their hair n we went to wait for the bus to MK

062.jpg

so I'll let be the before shot...... we got to Magic Kingdom and i could hear my favourite disney music,the one that doesn't just say I'm in the best place ever but it screams it to me....... it's all pure magic wrapped up in pixie dust welcome to a place where dreams come true

063.jpg

a timeless journey through lands of fantasy where only a wish creates things like this to appear

065.jpg

the most magical place on earth is hereeeeeeeeeee

066.jpg

I'm walkin right down the middle of mainstreet USA,it's the heart of america the hearbeat of a holidaaaaayyyyy and what do I see but this.....

068.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
Big sigh n deep breath in oh that castle is the place that started it all for me n as soon as I see that all the memories of my first trip come flooding back n thats when I start to feel that gran is right there with me:cry:

Anyway we had to get to The Pirates league for the girls appointment so on we marched n might I say mk was pretty crowded that day,i heard later that the Halloween Party that night was sold out and it was obvious already eventhough it was before 10 am .I saw POTC n snapped a quick pic,as a reminder that i'd be back for my dose of Jack,who doesn't love sexy pirates???LOL I am pirate obsessed you have no idea.

069.jpg

and TADAAAAAAAA

070.jpg

and in we went ,here are my girls turning the wheel to find out what their pirate names will be

071.jpg

and

072.jpg

and so they are Meg gunskull and Rosa battleshout.
I gotta say i walked in n it was like heaven to me so piratey i loved the place if I could i'd decorate my whole place like this well that is if i didn't think I'd get committed LOL

073.jpg

and check this out...

074.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
Big sigh n deep breath in oh that castle is the place that started it all for me n as soon as I see that all the memories of my first trip come flooding back n thats when I start to feel that gran is right there with me:cry:

Anyway we had to get to The Pirates league for the girls appointment so on we marched n might I say mk was pretty crowded that day,i heard later that the Halloween Party that night was sold out and it was obvious already eventhough it was before 10 am .I saw POTC n snapped a quick pic,as a reminder that i'd be back for my dose of Jack,who doesn't love sexy pirates???LOL I am pirate obsessed you have no idea.

069.jpg

and TADAAAAAAAA

070.jpg

and in we went ,here are my girls turning the wheel to find out what their pirate names will be

071.jpg

and

072.jpg

and so they are Meg gun skull and Rosa battle shout.
I gotta say i walked in n it was like heaven to me so piratey i loved the place if I could i'd decorate my whole place like this well that is if i didn't think I'd get committed LOL

073.jpg

and check this out...

074.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
this place is awesome

075.jpg

i took so many more pics than what i'll post here I'm gonna spare you all the details because i don't wanna over do it but here are some pics of our experience there

077.jpg

thats nephew "j" with my girls ,he's a total ladies man.
and a mirror shot of my boo

095.jpg

and then......

096.jpg

and

098.jpg

AND OMG can we say 80's throwback.....

090.jpg

haha love it!!!

101.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
oh and we can't forget my uber attractive sister

132.jpg

hahaha and heres the gang:

130.jpg

135.jpg

and the photopass pic,I just couldn't pass up

6c7c9d67-b4ff-4e99-8aa6-9f7301614f39.jpg

after doing the Bibbidi bobbidi boutique many many times,I can honestly say handsdown the Pirates league is on top,it's so much more fun,it was alot more interactive,and the crew stayed in character so well not to mention it's cheaper and even us moms had a blast there,we laughed so much at the pirate crews jokes about "the singing beaver"(justin bieber) and how us n him are from Ca nan a da lol it was cute and I'd definately recommend it to anyone .my girls loved it!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
soon it was time to leave Magic kingdom for a bit of a rest n to get ready for the chaos that would be the halloween party,but not without one of these yummy treats

136.jpg

mmm soooo good,the girls had orange n vanilla swirl and i had my pineapple of course,it was cute because boo has an issue with her speech and according to her she just couldn't wait to get a "queen apple doe wit"
After that we were headed back to CBR for lunch

141.jpg

140.jpg

139.jpg

and then I thought I had the worst meal of my trip,and although this grilled chicken sandwhich tasted more like baked rubber there would later be something even worse,I present you my disgusting sandwhich

137.jpg

the girls ate really well here though,boo usually has a hard time in Disney because she can't eat when there's too many people around her,she gets over stimulated but she did okay whenever we were at the hotel or in an area away from too much hussle n bustle

138.jpg

and ofcourse we couldn't leave without a little foodcourt dancing

142.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
we got back to the room and the girls wanted to colour,I was on the phone with Beth making arrangements for her n the kiddos to come get ready at our room ,since we were lending my little BFF a costume (my girls have so many I can't count them and the bar in their closet swoops)

143.jpg

and if you're wondering who the mystery foot belongs to ,it's my niece "E" my sisters room was next to mine so the kids came n went alot from room to room

144.jpg

Oh and for anyone interested in knowing,my mom made all their pirate dresses and some other custom dresses n outfits you'll see throughout my TR and she is totally wanting to take orders,anyhoo time to get ready we got trick or treating to do,so I did the girls hair n gave them new make up

147.jpg

and I transformed our prince into a pirate

148.jpg

now Beth n her kids had to go back to their resort so her n hubby Doug could get ready n meet us at MK for dinner.This is when I realised that if you get excited throwdown ur burger n start belting out the words to PLanetary boogie,you get some pretty strange looks

150.jpg

oh and when we left cosmic ray's we jumped in line for Alice,but she was quickly replaced with non other than

584669e1-ac9f-4993-94ff-9f73015ead67.jpg

I really didn't care though i was in my moment,telling the kids about yew Nork n other fun stuff.Tomorrowland indy Speedway taught me that there's a reason I don't drive in the real world and my hubby whooped my hiney on Buzz,I was too embarrassed to take a pic of my final score.oh yeah and i forgot to mention how we passed by a character dance party n my hubby ran right into the middle of it n busted out some "dance moves" he doesn't really dance,it's more like crazy fast football exercises LOL,we were all laughing so hard.

and then we had another photo pass pic taken

049f66dd-0ff0-4ea4-a9b7-9f730152a8ac.jpg

and then with all 8 of us

a9b107b3-cefd-4a9b-8ad8-9f73015b64cc.jpg

We headed towards the castle n found a perfect spot for the parade,then did a 180 to watch the villains mix and mingle but being that i'm super short I had a hard time getting any pics that didnt consist of the backs of peoples heads,my hubby took boo back to the hotel cause they wanted to swim n get into bed,the only good villain shot I got was this one

153.jpg

I didn't do much better on the fireworks either

180.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom