Mickey medal

lukacseven

Original Poster
The Mickey medal for the 2011 marathon has been unveiled. I wonder if the Donald and Goofy medals will be similar or if only the marathon will have a unique medal.

fmingo36

Thanks. I wish they would post what the F&W medal is going to look like. My curiosity is killing me.

Me too. I'm really getting frustrated with the lack of info regarding this race. Just about 2 months to go and no official course, no training shirts, no pix of medals. AUGH!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Sunday morning, October 3rd, when Im getting on DME, walking through the airport and on the plane home Im wearing my medal. The reason, after a 4 day vacation and a half just a few hours before, it will explain why Im walking so gimpy and possibly falling asleep standing straight up.

:D

GoofyFan1

Just a quick question...of those of that voted for the medal. how many are running the marathon?

On other sites there seems to be alot of the "I voted for that one, but I'm not running" going on. Seems this is not a popular choice among those, on the other sites, that are running the marathon or Goofy.

Just curious.

thegoof

That is the medal I voted for. I will be going for my 3rd Goofy in 2011.

I like this medal because it is a completely different design than in last years.

dreamfinder

The Mickey medal for the 2011 marathon has been unveiled. I wonder if the Donald and Goofy medals will be similar or if only the marathon will have a unique medal.

It may be different. Last year Mickey and Donald were the same style, with Goofy being different. And a few years before for the 15th, Donald and Goofy were the same, with a different Mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom