Mickey Head

woofboy111

Original Poster
I've heard this rumor since the park opened, and I'm wondering if theres any truth to it...On jaws and Jurrassic Park, is there a mickey head floating somewhere in the water? If so, where in the rides?

MKCustodial

I don't remember a Mickey head, but I do remember Mickey and Donald hats. Then, when the ride was rehabed in the early 90s they took it out. I think there's a Woody one now...

SW-FL

Account Suspended
Check one of the tires on the upside-down car, in the aunt's house in the Twister attraction at USF. While the tires are spinning look at each tire, you'll see that one of them has something attached to it.

Once it stops you'll notice the similiarity to a pair of mouse ears that you can purchase over at MK, only these have no Disney trademarks on them.

I noticed it the first time I went through the attraction, a day or 2 before it officially opened, and have seen it there every time I go through the attraction. I noticed it was still there during Mardi Gras 2002 which is the last time I went through Twister.

woofboy111

Original Poster
I never noticed that. I did notice that the house number has changed over the past year from 911 to 611 to just plain 11.

vacation junkie

i do believe there use to be a pair of mouse ears floating in the water on jaws and something about a mickey mouse operation when a motor on the boats quits.

Ian

wdwmouse talked about there used to be a shadow or a sumthing in the water of a mouse head or ears or sumthing on this ride called "USH" what is it ...universal studios_____? i unno sorry im kinda a rookie here thought i knew alot lol:hammer:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Ian
wdwmouse talked about there used to be a shadow or a sumthing in the water of a mouse head or ears or sumthing on this ride called "USH" what is it ...universal studios_____? i unno sorry im kinda a rookie here thought i knew alot lol:hammer:

USH is just like USF or USE

Universal Studios Florida is the PARK
Universal Studios Escape is the WHOLE UNIVERSAL COMPLEX
Universal Studios Hollywood is just ONE park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom