• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Mickey Disco ball ornament

MsSnuzi

Premium Member
Original Poster
Anybody know if it's possible to buy a Mickey Disco Ball ornament? I saw one hanging from a car rear view mirror and really love it. I saw a reference to them online but can't seem to find anywhere to purchase one.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

WDWScottieBoy

Advertisement
Try calling WDW Merchandise, if you search the forums you can find their phone number. I know at the Christmas shop in DTD they had a lot of those sort of things so I'm sure you can get one somewhere. There are also a lot of antenna toppers, one of which I'm sure is a disco one as well.

WDWScottieBoy

No problem, and let me know if it works out for you! I know they can find just about anything that is sold on property. Good luck!

mrtoad

MsSnuzi said:
Anybody know if it's possible to buy a Mickey Disco Ball ornament? I saw one hanging from a car rear view mirror and really love it. I saw a reference to them online but can't seem to find anywhere to purchase one.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Was it really like a discoball with tiny mirrors on it or just sparkly? We have one that is silver and sparkly and we purchased it at the Christmas shop at DTD years ago. I would not put it in a car though as it is glass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom