Mickey and the Magician coming to WDW?

cosmicgirl

Btw with the swop I mean put Philharmagic in the Cinémagique theatre and the Magician in the Philharmagic theatre. That way they can keep the Magician in the Animagique theatre.

I only have vague memories of the Lion King thing that preceeded Philharmagic in MK. Were performers involved?

Haymarket2008

Btw with the swop I mean put Philharmagic in the Cinémagique theatre and the Magician in the Philharmagic theatre. That way they can keep the Magician in the Animagique theatre.

I only have vague memories of the Lion King thing that preceeded Philharmagic in MK. Were performers involved?

A Marvel themed show is taking over Cinemagique.

Rteetz

Original Poster

Philharmagic is going in the Discoveryland Theater.

Rteetz

Original Poster
Having recently visited DLP, I can say for certain that Philharmagic does not in anyway belong in Discoveryland. It’s so well themed (minus Buzz being plopped down in there) this really is short sighted.
I have yet to visit DLP so I have not idea but that’s where they said it was going.

cosmicgirl

ow is taking over Cinemagique.
Only until September as far as I could tell and Philharmagic is slated for October. But apparently Discoveryland is deemed to be the better fit :facepalm:.

Philharmagic is going in the Discoveryland Theater.
Thanks, I didn't know that.
Having recently visited DLP, I can say for certain that Philharmagic does not in anyway belong in Discoveryland. It’s so well themed (minus Buzz being plopped down in there) this really is short sighted.
Agreed. It's terribly out of place!

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
Reminds me a lot of Disney’s Believe on the ships (I skimmed video of M&M on YouTube, I didn’t want to spoil seeing it live for first time).

donsullivan

Premium Member
MGM, baby, let's do this. (Also, could the Philharmagic theatre even hold a stage show of that level?)

I do not believe there is enough space both in depth of the stage, or wings for props and set pieces to move in and out. There are some pretty elaborate set pieces in that show. The likely options feel like the Hyperion at DHS, or swapping out Beauty & the Beast finally for this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom