Mickey and the Magical Map--7th Anniversary Cast Thank You

Old Mouseketeer

Original Poster
They are all so CUTE!

You have no idea! I got to meet some of them at a party. And talented! My friend took me to see one of them in a big show outside of Disney and she was incredible. Some of the things these people have done--NFL and NBA cheerleaders, Hamilton and Frozen on Broadway, touring productions, choreographers, and even a voice in a Pixar movie. And honestly, not as much ego as I would have expected, even among the lead vocalists. But so far beyond cute!

Figments Friend

I've always really liked this Show.
When I have visited Disneyland since this productions' start, I've always made it a point to see it at least twice.
Just really like how it's presented, and the different acts.
The theme song of the show also holds personal significance for me and is closely tied with my various adventures out there.
:)

-

MarvelCharacterNerd

I've always really liked this Show.
When I have visited Disneyland since this productions' start, I've always made it a point to see it at least twice.
Just really like how it's presented, and the different acts.
The theme song of the show also holds personal significance for me and is closely tied with my various adventures out there.
:)

-
Think it's a definite homage to a certain purple dragon and his adventures. Between the "journey to imagination" chorus and "where the SPARK will take us"? Oh yeah, total reference. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom