Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

MrConbon

My friend is joining me on Wednesday and she has a disability pass? Anyone have any idea how that would work out with RR and Rise? Never gone with someone who had one before.

disneygeek90

My friend is joining me on Wednesday and she has a disability pass? Anyone have any idea how that would work out with RR and Rise? Never gone with someone who had one before.
For Rise you still need a boarding group, once called you are put through the fastpass queue. I would guess it would work the same for MMRR as other standby rides in that they give you a time to come back.

Andrew M

First your entire party has to register at Guest Services. I have no idea how/if it would work with Rise, but on regular rides you go to the CM at the riderswap or fastpass kiosk for that ride, and they give you a pass to enter the FP line at a later time. The time is the current posted wait for the standby line. So if the wait is 90 minutes, you get to return in 90 minutes.

Cmdr_Crimson

I would be stunned if during the dedication they bring out new Designs of Mickey and Minnie exclusively for the opening..But, I strongly doubt it and have the Modern Versions open it instead...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom