Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 No specifics need to be given but can you say theirs a decent chance it could open this year? (A like could work if you don’t want to say)
Obviously it would be needed ASAP for the SWL crowds, let alone the Christmas crowds. It will be open as soon as it is possible but currently it’s looking later rather than sooner.

Surferboy567

Obviously it would be needed ASAP for the SWL crowds, let alone the Christmas crowds. It will be open as soon as it is possible but currently it’s looking later rather than sooner.

That’s reassuring...so maybe it opens very late in the year but it’s open by the very end of the year. Now this begs the question when will rise open? That will no doubt effect this.

nickys

Premium Member
Good, when I go RotR is my #1 thing. I would assume this also becuase Disney has more of a stake in galaxy’s edge then MMRR. I’m hoping that MMRR will be open when I’m there though.

Wait, you’re suggesting Disney care more about Star Wars than Mickey???? ;)

You’re probably right though. Sadly.

Goofyernmost

Sounds to me like they have some bugs in the system that "hopefully" they can figure out. If it is possible to figure it out. Maybe that 2.5D didn't become a reality. Desired but not achieved. I'm sure I don't know, just guessing like everyone else.

Surferboy567

Sounds to me like they have some bugs in the system that "hopefully" they can figure out. If it is possible to figure it out. Maybe that 2.5D didn't become a reality. Desired but not achieved. I'm sure I don't know, just guessing like everyone else.

The only thing that has me worried. If I’m going in January I really hope this attraction doesn’t open when I’m there (as @MisterPenguin update implies) sure it would be fun to be at an opening day of an attraction a cool event even the crowds combined with the regular galaxy edge crowds could be disastrous. Maybe it could be fun but the point of me going in Jan was to be safe from the galaxy edge opening crowds. I would never change my dates but now I’ve got to keep an eye out for this opening date.

ToTBellHop

The only thing that has me worried. If I’m going in January I really hope this attraction doesn’t open when I’m there (as @MisterPenguin update implies) sure it would be fun to be at an opening day of an attraction a cool event even the crowds combined with the regular galaxy edge crowds could be disastrous. Maybe it could be fun but the point of me going in Jan was to be safe from the galaxy edge opening crowds. I would never change my dates but now I’ve got to keep an eye out for this opening date.
It will be insanely crowded regardless for a couple years after SWGE opens. MMRR doesn’t really impact that other than making the rest of the park more crowded until it opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom