Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Disneyland

truecoat

I don’t know much about construction. Can they only go down 30 feet? Anyway if it was DL I’d probably care but at DCA we already have the Collectors Fortress towering over everything. So if they can find a way to put a good chunk of the building underground then It can’t be as bad/ tall as GOTG:MB and I’m ok with it.

My point was that you'd have to dig down aways to make this building less obtrusive. It's such a big building that it would swallow Carsland's scale. You can fit 4 Spaceship Earths inside it.

truecoat

Here is the the DHS show building in approximate scale behind Toontown.

Ismael Flores

OK, where is this going? Take out some of the plastic buildings or move the parade & rehearsal buildings?

View attachment 366026

what will be interesting is how they handle getting guests from the toontown facade entrance into the ride building.

Will the backstage road remain and they will just have a corridor entrance with themed gates on either side to have road access when needed?
or

will the new rebuilt show building be a bit larger and butt up against the toontown hills?

mickEblu

what will be interesting is how they handle getting guests from the toontown facade entrance into the ride building.

Will the backstage road remain and they will just have a corridor entrance with themed gates on either side to have road access when needed?
or

will the new rebuilt show building be a bit larger and butt up against the toontown hills?

Yeah I think it’ll be Indiana Jones esque but
not as long.

This is what I’ve been wanting them to do with HM so Magnolia park can stay the way it is and you get people out of the NOS walkways. From the outdoor switchbacks... Just a small corridor through the berm to an indoor queue in small building on the other other side. Could be themed to be some crypts or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom