Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Disneyland

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
its been confirmed by multiple sources they tore down Roger Rabbit and are building new JoW featuring Moana walkthrough
Mickey's Toontown is supposed to be a larger area than smaller area in early 1990s, and it supposed to have attractions such as Roger Rabbit, The Little Mermaid, and MuppetVision 3D.

Mickey's Pal

The canons are critical and when working I think it’s the best scene on that ride. ROTR has really grown on me but I know a lot of that has to do with seeing it through my sons eyes and getting that sweet high from taking newbies on it all the time.

I also have a weird fondness for Admiral Beck and enjoy a lot of his dialogue/ voice. I really love the unload station. The end of the ride is great from the canons through unload minus the awkward Kylo Ren AA
I really didn't think the ride looked thrilling first time I saw it on you tube but after riding it twice this past summer with all effects (minus the cannons) working I have to say I loved it and think its now the best ride at the park and I am someone who does not love Disney's era of Star Wars. But the ride really impressed me and fully immersed me both times and I gotta tell ya, I got really into it.

discos

Since it will be walled off in some fashion, now would be the perfect time to not have a VQ. There's plenty of space for a line to form all the way out of TT and maybe into the Fantasyland Theater if need be.
Yea, the fact that WOC- One has already announced it will be using a virtual queue but nothing yet for MMRR, hopefully, they do go the standby route. Do we think this will be a LL attraction?

waltography

Yea, the fact that WOC- One has already announced it will be using a virtual queue but nothing yet for MMRR, hopefully, they do go the standby route. Do we think this will be a LL attraction?
I think it'll join ROTR as an ILL attraction before it drops down to Genie+ simply because it's new.

D.Silentu

Since it will be walled off in some fashion, now would be the perfect time to not have a VQ. There's plenty of space for a line to form all the way out of TT and maybe into the Fantasyland Theater if need be.
I see what you mean, though they may have some safety concerns.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has shared details on how to enter Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway -

“To experience Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway when the attraction opens, you’ll need to join the complimentary virtual queue*, which is only accessible via the Disneyland app.** There will not be a standby line for this attraction at this time. The virtual queue enrollment times will be twice daily, at 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. PT. Learn more at Disneyland.com. You may also get quicker entry to this attraction with the purchase of an individual Lightning Lane arrival window, subject to availability.”

waltography

Counterintuitively, I think this helps me for opening weekend. My friend can't get VQs until we're in the park so we'll have to try for the 1pm lottery, which means we won't have to wake up early.

Newtwo

So the same system that Rise had up until the VQ for it ended.

I will be getting into the virtual queue at home and then heading to the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom