Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

Indy_UK

My cousins have had DVC for years now. They go once every other year for around 15 days. They love it because they get to spend half their time in the parks and half their time really exploring the resort, while also allowing them to go travel to other locations in the other years. That versus them doing one week long trip each year where they are limited to other aspects of the resort due to the "we gotta do all 4 parks" thought.

Exactly what we plan to do. We are from the UK and looking a AKL resale for about £15K but long term it's much cheaper and to then visit every other year

wserratore1963

My cousins have had DVC for years now. They go once every other year for around 15 days. They love it because they get to spend half their time in the parks and half their time really exploring the resort, while also allowing them to go travel to other locations in the other years. That versus them doing one week long trip each year where they are limited to other aspects of the resort due to the "we gotta do all 4 parks" thought.
We use our DVC every year and it always includes least one MNSSHP trip and the another short trip around Flower & Garden. We usually have a couple 1/2 days at BB/TL and mix it up with the springs and resort exploration. We just started looking into using our DVC for Paris!

iMax

Pumpkins were out on buildings as of yesterday, more decor to flood MK as the week goes on leading up to Friday's party.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster

Villains0501

Love how they used Disneyland's castle for WDW's party

I hate careless mistakes like these! Nothing new with Disney lately - the Disney Store website is rife with typographical errors. I can't tell you the number of times I've sent them emails pointing out their misspellings. How hard is it to spell "Maleficent" correctly? The worst was misspelling Frollo as Frodo. Um...wrong IP. Wrong company, for that matter. They should know better - Disney fans don't miss a thing!

Still looking forward to the early start of the Halloween/Villain season. My credit card is not ready!!

PeoplemoverTTA

I hate careless mistakes like these! Nothing new with Disney lately - the Disney Store website is rife with typographical errors. I can't tell you the number of times I've sent them emails pointing out their misspellings. How hard is it to spell "Maleficent" correctly? The worst was misspelling Frollo as Frodo. Um...wrong IP. Wrong company, for that matter. They should know better - Disney fans don't miss a thing!

Still looking forward to the early start of the Halloween/Villain season. My credit card is not ready!!

I ordered a custom book for my daughter from shopDisney (it's called "I love you this much, [HER NAME]" and every page is a character talking about how much they love her), and they spelled "Gawrsh" wrong on Goofy's page. It's spelled "Gwarsh" and it annoys me to no end, every time we ready the book (which is often). 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom