Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Well yes. They did use the 2 sites on either side of the main site like they did with Magic Music and Mayhem. But that’s not what people consider perimeters.
Indeed. But it’s possible that they thought testing just those two would give them a good enough idea of how it would look and the marketing images they wanted.

Show looks spectacular regardless.

jrhwdw

Indeed. But it’s possible that they thought testing just those two would give them a good enough idea of how it would look and the marketing images they wanted.

Show looks spectacular regardless.
I agree with its looks spectacular! I just don't want everyone turning on this if we don't see 180. That's why I said it might be nice to know before.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Wouldn’t most DVC (like AP’ers) have an annual pass making this benefit moot?
No. Plenty go only 1x per year or less. If I were buying a park hopper and doing MNSSHP, I might save the park day, sleep in a bit knowing I’d be up late, go to the pool for a few hours, and head to MK 2 pm to 12 am.

Most DVC members are out of state.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
No. Plenty go only 1x per year or less. If I were buying a park hopper and doing MNSSHP, I might save the park day, sleep in a bit knowing I’d be up late, go to the pool for a few hours, and head to MK 2 pm to 12 am.

Most DVC members are out of state.

That makes sense - as well as bringing guests. However I would think that DVC is a huge investment to go once a year.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
We bought 150 points at Boulder Ridge because it covers about 9 days when we like to go.

9 days makes sense. I was thinking two or three 5ish day trips. But if you go on one big trip it makes sense.

But even with one trip at 9 days in length, wouldn’t a Gold AP (if it isn’t blocked out) make more sense than even an 8/9 day hopper?

Animaniac93-98

But even with one trip at 9 days in length, wouldn’t a Gold AP (if it isn’t blocked out) make more sense than even an 8/9 day hopper?

If you go every year, you may not want to spend every day in the parks. I'm sure for many part of the appeal of having DVC in WDW is a chance to get away from colder weather and just sit by the pool or visit DS, while also having the convenience of seeing the nearby parks.

Disneylover152

My cousins have had DVC for years now. They go once every other year for around 15 days. They love it because they get to spend half their time in the parks and half their time really exploring the resort, while also allowing them to go travel to other locations in the other years. That versus them doing one week long trip each year where they are limited to other aspects of the resort due to the "we gotta do all 4 parks" thought.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom