Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

Ravenclaw78

Dumb question - Does "The parade opens with a flurry of favorite Disney friends, including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in all-new Halloween costumes, as they trick-or-treat down Main Street, U.S.A." mean that the Headless Horseman has been eliminated? I thought he opened the parade, but perhaps I'm remembering wrong.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Dumb question - Does "The parade opens with a flurry of favorite Disney friends, including Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in all-new Halloween costumes, as they trick-or-treat down Main Street, U.S.A." mean that the Headless Horseman has been eliminated? I thought he opened the parade, but perhaps I'm remembering wrong.
He’s before the parade.

Mike730

Does anyone have confirmation of the early (2PM) entry for DVC members for this year? I think it was only started last year.

pvtim

Also wondering this.
On the Disney Vacation Club Discounted Ticket Page they do list 2PM early entry:
Early Entry to the Park
When attending this event, Members and their guests can enter Magic Kingdom park as early as 2:00 PM!
Simply present your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and your event ticket at the main entrance touch points to take advantage of this benefit. Valid for the Member and up to 7 guests with tickets to this event—a total of 8 people.

Last edited:

KikoKea

MNSSHP is our favorite time at WDW, but I'm hoping they will change the background music to more well-known songs that you can sing to and recognize. Monster Mash, Thriller, This is Halloween, etc were so much fun in earlier years. Now, we hardly recognize anything.

I'm waiting to see the parade before passing judgement. I don't think the Incredibles fit the theme, at all. Sounds like they are just sticking in an IP to take up room. And, they better not mess with my skeleton/ghoul band!

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
MNSSHP is our favorite time at WDW, but I'm hoping they will change the background music to more well-known songs that you can sing to and recognize. Monster Mash, Thriller, This is Halloween, etc were so much fun in earlier years. Now, we hardly recognize anything.

I'm waiting to see the parade before passing judgement. I don't think the Incredibles fit the theme, at all. Sounds like they are just sticking in an IP to take up room. And, they better not mess with my skeleton/ghoul band!
Incredibles are definitely a stretch. At least Buzz is in Tomorrowland.

Ravenclaw78

Incredibles are definitely a stretch. At least Buzz is in Tomorrowland.

The world of the Incredibles is a retro-futuristic 1960's. It draws aesthetic inspiration from the same source (1964-65 New York World's Fair) that Tomorrowland developed out of. Seems to me that the Incredibles make far more sense in Tomorrowland, and as a Tomorrowland float, than Buzz Lightyear and Friends ever did.

Imagineer999

The Spectral Bride? Hmm. Could this be Disney's way of introducing HM fans to a new attic bride? Interesting.

The definition of "spectral" is "of or like a ghost." So they could just be talking about Constance, and they weren't using "spectral" as a title (the word is lower-cased). They were just using the word to describe her appearance.

Still, I would love to have a new bride.

Animaniac93-98

At least Buzz is in Tomorrowland.

Can you imagine if we still had "If You Had Wings" in Tomorrowland and it got a Boo to You float?

🎵You could fly to Orlando
And go trick-or-treat
In the middle of August
When the heat's at its peak
If you had wings
If you had wings
If you had wings
Had wings, had wings, had wings....🎶

Last edited:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
The definition of "spectral" is "of or like a ghost." So they could just be talking about Constance, and they weren't using "spectral" as a title (the word is lower-cased). They were just using the word to describe her appearance.

Still, I would love to have a new bride.

True enough but why not just say Constance? My guess (or hope) is because this ghost bride isn't Constance. Although to your point, yes I'm well aware that spectral means "spirit" but it could also imply she's illuminated in some way. Regardless, I'm still hopeful it isn't Constance™ . I doubt it's alluding to a mansion change but one can hope. The thing to look for I guess is what this bride will be holding in her hand, a prop axe/knife or a drippy candle. And if her heart beats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom