Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We are going this year for the first time.... so excited to enjoy the party. Any tips?
Hubby read my initial response to you and wants me to add - bring a backpack or knapsack. The candy gets heavy and cumbersome to carry.

(I’ll take his word for it. He carried it all. 😉)

IMDREW

So anyone know if that new fireworks show is still on the table? Will they announce it or just premiere it without any notification?

Tom P.

So anyone know if that new fireworks show is still on the table? Will they announce it or just premiere it without any notification?
I think the dessert party is a pretty definite indicator that the new fireworks show is happening.

In years past, it was called the Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Dessert Party. This year, it is just being called the "Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party." I think that's a pretty solid indicator that Happy HalloWishes is not coming back this year.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I think the dessert party is a pretty definite indicator that the new fireworks show is happening.

In years past, it was called the Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Dessert Party. This year, it is just being called the "Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party." I think that's a pretty solid indicator that Happy HalloWishes is not coming back this year.
Yes. There will indeed be new fireworks this year. I believe Holiday Wishes is staying for one more year, however.

mlayton144

Friday August 30th - thinking about this one, really want to end our vacation doing this party, and it’s our first time. All guidance is saying avoid weekends, but with Star Wars opening the night before and food and wine just getting started so you think we luck out and not have it crowded ? By not crowded I’m referring to short lines for rides. Thank you

LuvWDW2

Friday August 30th - thinking about this one, really want to end our vacation doing this party, and it’s our first time. All guidance is saying avoid weekends, but with Star Wars opening the night before and food and wine just getting started so you think we luck out and not have it crowded ? By not crowded I’m referring to short lines for rides. Thank you

I’m planning on going to this one for the very reasons you stated. Hopefully we’ll be the only ones there

DomoKun

We are heading to Universal for the week before Halloween, but have decided to spend one night at Mickey's Halloween Party since we hate the haunted houses at Horror Nights. Once I heard about the new firework show I already booked our tickets for the 20th. Very excited!

Mike730

Dining is now available for booking during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Be Our Guest, Cinderella's Royal Table, The Crystal Palace and Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party are available.
What am I missing? I’ve got dinner reservations at Skipper Canteen. Is this for later?

Kman101

Weird, no name yet? lol

Still not sure it's enough to get me to buy a ticket this year, but it has been about 10 years since I attended a party ... I'd kind of rather spend the money on an After Hours ticket though :/

jrhwdw

I worry whenever Mickey is included in these shows, after what we saw with Mix Magic at Disneyland.
I don't think MK would do a MMM, this doesn't look like the new Mickey style. Actually. looked at DPB again and looks like the MNSSHP art style they been using for years.

I will say that this looks lighter(not as scary, maybe to go with MNSSHP) than Hallowishes which would be fine with me. I think the public would take a HEA Halloween.

Didn't see it on DPB(could have missed it) Will we still have 180 perimeters?

Last edited:

Touchdown

I’m pretty sure they are leaning on the classic ghost hunter short which would be great. I assume well still get the Halloween standbyes like this is Halloween and Grim Grinning Ghosts but hopefully get some new stuff like Coco.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom