Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2020

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
If anyone doubts that the 6 PM times are indicative of a party night, note that on the supposed first party date, the parade is moved to 2 PM, which is another sign of the Halloween season starting.
What I'm "doubting" (not even doubting really just saying I'm not taking it as official) is the park hours themselves. It's all just estimates and unofficial.
There are other 3rd party websites that have the park closing at 6pm on the 14th not 13th and 15th. Basically I'm not going to take it as official until DISNEY releases the info.

Last edited:

DABIGCHEEZ

Seriously... why not just start it on July 5th. People will pay for it.
dollar mickey.png

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What I'm "doubting" (not even doubting really just saying I'm not taking it as official) is the park hours themselves. It's all just estimates and unofficial.
There are other 3rd party websites that have the park closing at 6pm on the 14th not 13th and 15th. Basically I'm not going to take it as official until DISNEY releases the info.

So what odds are you placing on Disney saying “nah...that’s too early...” and NOT doing this?

Does it pass the sniff test?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I will try to keep it in mind that you're not trying to sound hostile or offensive but just frustrated.
I am fact orientated, straight forward, and give personal opinions in a genuine way.
I find it difficult to not respond when unofficial is posted like its official or someone is sarcastic with their opinions.

Nothing “frustrates” me here...and less than nothing “shocks” me.

It’s really cultural research. I marvel at the self destructive economic behavior employed by Disney customers...

Hell...I even respect Disney for breeding/cultivating it...on a certain level.

Dad 2 M & M

It’s really cultural research. I marvel at the self destructive economic behavior employed by Disney customers...

Keeping it brief of late....I miss the "all companies do it" or "out there for everybody to see" ....

Haven't had a corporate bingo from one of your posts in quite some time now......

HauntedMansionFLA

The “Disney is pricing the middle class out and we are never going back” remarks are LOL. They are probably making vacation plans the next day. The parks have never been busier. They have done a great job breeding people into putting everything on The Facebook and Instagram. Then so and so has to top their friends.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The “Disney is pricing the middle class out and we are never going back” remarks are LOL. They are probably making vacation plans the next day. The parks have never been busier. They have done a great job breeding people into putting everything on The Facebook and Instagram. Then so and so has to top their friends.
Is that where you think I was going?

Tis not....

Disney was designed as a “middle class”, mass destination...
But I don’t consider it to be “affordable” from a general sense. It’s always been above that level on cost/benefit.

But how does evaluating your purchases as the consumer - no matter the means - get scoffed at as “laughable”? It is always the intelligent thing to do.

And it not only keeps the management sharp and cognizant of the quality of their product...it leads to more advantages to the consumer. You have more fun.

Is that not the point?

Or am I finally gonna learn”how it is”?

I can’t waiT
🍿👂🏻🤙👏👍🏻

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom