• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween 2020

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Advertisement
Not officially announced yet, thats just the first 6pm MK closing thats hit the schedule.

Queen of the WDW Screne

You asked for my opinion
Premium Member
Is it really that hard to imagine the Halloween parties starting 3 days earlier than last year? :confused:
No but I believe it will follow the trend of Friday start so it would be the 14th. And if it were not a leap year it would have been the 15th.
I do not believe it will start the 13th and 3rd party estimates I have seen tend to agree with my theory.
But again it's not official until DISNEY announces it.

Last edited:

MansionButler84

In the Parks
No
No but I believe it will follow the trend of Friday start so it would be the 14th. And if it were not a legal year it would have been the 15th.
I do not believe it will start the 13th and 3rd party estimates I have seen tend to agree with my theory.
But again it's not official until DISNEY announces it.
While 14th would make more sense as they have tended to only offer 2 parties per week in August, they do offer Thursday parties. Do the blogs suggest a party on the 13th and 14th?

One can see the marketing appeal of starting on the 13th...

Top Bottom