News Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
DVC members take note--you may enter starting at 2 pm this year for MNSSHP, instead of 4 pm like everyone else.

Also, Orange Bird is on this year’s SotMK-exclusive card.

17 days til Halloween! Every body scream!

What percentage of DVCers don't have an AP and can get in at 9 AM?

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
What percentage of DVCers don't have an AP and can get in at 9 AM?
It would be more of a benefit to the large number of out of state DVCers who visit once per year and get tickets for just the days they need. Also, DVC members can get their non-DVC FRIENDS in at 2, as well. I think it’s a nice gesture. Hurts no one, costs almost nothing, benefits some. Now if they welcomed us in at 2 and pulled plastic straw contraband out of our hands, it would be a different discussion.

daringstoic

Can you elaborate at all?

Yes, tell us more! I hadn't seen the parade since 2011 before I watched the Disney Parks live stream last fall and I was a little disappointed in the changes made since then. I still listen to the parade music every October and I'm finally getting to return for MNSSHP for the first time since then.

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Yes, tell us more! I hadn't seen the parade since 2011 before I watched the Disney Parks live stream last fall and I was a little disappointed in the changes made since then. I still listen to the parade music every October and I'm finally getting to return for MNSSHP for the first time since then.
I can’t elaborate, unfortunately. It’s a handful of small but good changes. I’m interested to see if people even realize some of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom