Michael Eisner on Larry King tonight

cherrynegra

Yeah, I have to say Uncle Mikey must be incredibly nervous and is now making the rounds on the media circuit trying to rehabilitate his image as Disney CEO. He wouldn't be doing it if he didn't think his image was taking a bashing in the public and entertainment business eye. No matter what happens with the vote next month I hope this whole situation puts a little fear of God in Mikey and he shapes up for his last years as CEO. I'm sure he'd want to leave a legacy with the company doing well and strong.

As for any strong questioning from Larry King, yeah right. I expect questions along the lines of "Mike, if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be??"

SirNim

Tartar sauce, I won't be able to catch it! :( Just my doggone luck... It'll repeat though later tonight, eh? 'Course i' 'twill... :) Heh heh heh...

andre85

Originally posted by SirNim
Tartar sauce, I won't be able to catch it! :( Just my doggone luck... It'll repeat though later tonight, eh? 'Course i' 'twill... :) Heh heh heh...

There will also be a transcript on Larry King's website.

colliera

Originally posted by cherrynegra
". . . I'm sure he'd want to leave a legacy with the company doing well and strong. . ."

Couldn't he just do that do that in front of Spaceship Earth at Epcot? :lol:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)!

dmmgp2000

This has potential to be epic. I mean, everything he says tonight will be talked about both on message boards like these and in the media for days, if not, weeks to come. I for one an definitely going to be listening to every word he says. I can't wait until the end to see what kind of questions he gets from viewer's phone calls. I hope some of you guys make it through! Less than an hour away!

civileng68

Account Suspended

if anyone gets through on the show, ask Eisner if he thinks its fair to cut hours back in the parks and take a $64M bonus. I'd love to hear his answer since i"m sure he's prepared for it. I'd just love to see what kind of "magic" words will come out of his mouth.

cherrynegra

Well, istcrew just posted it might be a taped show in which case there won't be any live phone calls. In which case, what's the point then? Come on. Face it like a man.

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by cherrynegra
Well, istcrew just posted it might be a taped show in which case there won't be any live phone calls. In which case, what's the point then? Come on. Face it like a man.

But it's called Larry King LIVE, so I dunno. We'll just have to wait 2 more minutes. It may be live, and the taped part I saw may of been from an old interview.

dmmgp2000

Yep, there he is...it's Live all right....this should be very interesting. Doesn't look like Eisner is gonna take up the entire hour though. He's talking about the missing family first.....hopefully Eisner will get a lot of air time and take phone calls at the end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom