MIB Alien Attack changes?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
With the "Slap seen around the world" and Agent J deciding to drop from the Academy of Film...Will this hurt the said presence of footage of Will Smith affect the ride? Or would they make new footage to alleviate the situation?

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

I'd loved to see it get changed to Ghostbusters. Here's my idea from another thread in the Imagineering forum. Where I came up with an idea for an 80's section.

They'd just have to put the entrance on the other side (like Toy Story Mania did) to make it work.

"Back to the Future" I think should go into Universal Studios. Kidzone could be easily demoed and transformed into a new land themed to the 80's. It could be done pretty cheaply as well. Universal Studios only needs to really build 1 new attraction to put alongside E.T. and Ghostbusters (a rethemed Men in Black).

As for the new ride, I've been thinking about it for a while. My "Back to the Future" attraction idea would be a slot car thrill ride. And be more similar to Test Track in Epcot than it's previous incarnation. Because the original ride is way too much like it's nearby replacement and also Universal already has enough screen based rides. (Doc) Brownie points if they can make it go 88 miles per hour and blaze fire.

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

I'd loved to see it get changed to Ghostbusters. Here's my idea from another thread in the Imagineering forum. Where I came up with an idea for an 80's section.

They'd just have to put the entrance on the other side (like Toy Story Mania did) to make it work.

Sounds good to me theming wise, but like I said I'm not a fan of the attraction. I was white as a ghost the first and last time I went on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom