MGM Hat

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Goofster
You what I'm thinking and hoping, Tramp, maybe you're wrong, maybe in front of the theatre wasn't where they wanted to put the hat originally. Maybe they wanted to put it off in some other part of the park, (maybe in a new section with the spiderman ride). I mean, the imagineers obviously aren't OBSESSED with putting park icons smack dab in the center of the park. Look at Walt Disney Studios Paris, the Earful Tower there is off to the side not in the center. Anyway, they just decided it's an easy way to keep attention off the GMR during rehab.

I expect once the celebration is over and the GMR has been remodeled to be The Great Disney Moments Ride, or something like that. We'll also see a new street over by New York Street where the hat will go with an E-Ticket ride somehow involving Mickey, and the Chinese Theatre will remain, just housing a new ride.

areu saying that there just going to move the at when the gmr is redone. I doubt that would happen. gmr will go and somethingh will happen to the building. Theres no way that hat is going anywhere!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom