MGM Guy??

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
When I was at WDW in 1997, there was a guy at MGM (a street show guy) and his name was Mel Rose. He was talking to guests and signing autographs, and he was handing out business cards (probably fake) that said "Mel Rose- Agent to the Stars" the guy was african-american, and he said that I should be in his tooth paste commerical!!! Anyone ever see this guy? Has anyone heard of him???

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
When I was at WDW in 1997, there was a guy at MGM (a street show guy) and his name was Mel Rose. He was talking to guests and signing autographs, and he was handing out business cards (probably fake) that said "Mel Rose- Agent to the Stars" the guy was african-american, and he said that I should be in his tooth paste commerical!!! Anyone ever see this guy? Has anyone heard of him???

The character Mel Rose is a Streetmosphere performer. There are quite a few in the Studios that act like aspiring actors or agents to fit the theme. I have seen Mel Rose, but It probably wasn't the one you saw or others have seen, since the actors are different every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom