Mexico Pavilion Suggestion

POLY LOVER

I like the ride, it's fun and the kids love it. My suggestion for Mexico is that they get the new bar open after a year in the making. If they change the ride it would take 3 years to get it open. Let's leave it alone and just twik it a bit. Maybe some additional AA?

JIMINYCR

I like it because you dont get to see Donald represented in the parks that often, other than Mickey's PhilharMagic, and its one of the film strips that gives some notice to an old Disney piece. Theres sooo many fine Disney features that go forgotten in the past.

Cameron1529

I truely believe the Three Carabellos needs an overhaul. It is almost a failed attempt to recreate Its a Small World. I think that the Coco ride will be another 1-2 years before planning gets underway, if that is Disney's direction. It is still in cinemas and thus the success of it would not be fully known, to a Disney parks audience Even though reports have stated it is extremely popular.

correcaminos

I'm hoping that one day Disney will discover that Mexico is an actual country and make a ride based on that!
The original ride had nothing to do with the 3 Caballeros. It was just scenes of Mexico so to speak. El Rio del Tiempo in my opinion was better than 3 Caballeros but they made the change for some reason. El Rio was never as busy as 3 Caballeros so I doubt they'd go back since most don't seem to want just Mexico. Yes the original was cheesy but still had no Disney tie in like now.

Mickey5150

I love the ride how it is but the one thing they need to add is something telling us what each scene is. Whether it's words on screen or a plaque below the screen, I would love to know where I am in Mexico.

Cmdr_Crimson

The original ride had nothing to do with the 3 Caballeros. It was just scenes of Mexico so to speak. El Rio del Tiempo in my opinion was better than 3 Caballeros but they made the change for some reason. El Rio was never as busy as 3 Caballeros so I doubt they'd go back since most don't seem to want just Mexico. Yes the original was cheesy but still had no Disney tie in like now.

Still wish they'd incorporate the old song within the pavilion..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom