Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our posting family

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
u21.jpg

Raineman

Bah Humbug, Christmas isn’t like what it used to be, there’s too much Santa IP everywhere, lineups in the malls are way too long, Christmas dinner is way overpriced and not enough selection, and the train ride around Santa’s Village at the mall needs a serious refurb. I’m not celebrating Christmas anymore until Christmas management starts to change....(cmon, it wouldn’t be a real WDW Magic thread without some negativity, would it? ;))
In all seriousness, hope everyone has a happy, magical Christmas and New Years!

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Merry Christmas all! Thanks for keeping the forums fun and engaging.
And now ladies and gentlemen, The fine singing of Mr. Clyde McPhatter and Bill Pinkney on bass for your listening pleasure!

If you're going to do Christmas do it with a dollop of doo wop!

BrerWayne

Merry Christmas to all of the Disney Lovers out there! Thank you all for helping me spend WAY too much time on the forums. By the way, does anyone know why we dont have the ornaments on the site this year?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Merry Christmas to all of the Disney Lovers out there! Thank you all for helping me spend WAY too much time on the forums. By the way, does anyone know why we dont have the ornaments on the site this year?

If you're referring to the bells that were on the site last Christmas, Steve mentioned that they're not using those anymore due to issues with Adobe Flash. (There's a thread about this up in the Forum Help section, if you're interested.) Merry Christmas.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
It's one big world and as soon as we embrace each other we will truly fulfill the meaning of Christmas! Love will conquer hate and people will bridge the gaps between us if we really try. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night,

FRAGILE MY FREINDS!,,,,,,

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Bah Humbug, Christmas isn’t like what it used to be, there’s too much Santa IP everywhere, lineups in the malls are way too long, Christmas dinner is way overpriced and not enough selection, and the train ride around Santa’s Village at the mall needs a serious refurb. I’m not celebrating Christmas anymore until Christmas management starts to change....(cmon, it wouldn’t be a real WDW Magic thread without some negativity, would it? ;))
In all seriousness, hope everyone has a happy, magical Christmas and New Years!

You had me there for a moment. I was starting to think Scrooge? :D

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom