Men's Tangled Clothing

YodaMan

Original Poster
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any idea where to find Tangled clothing for men? Tangled is possibly my favorite Disney film, but I have NEVER seen a men's shirt with a Tangled design. Anyone seen anything before? Is there anything in Disney World that I've missed? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

ishmael0316

I am a princess memorabilia collector and am having the same issues. I have been emailing the Disney Store for 8 years to get them to carry more princess items for men. I mean I do not want any Marvel stuff! I have always liked Marvel, but when I want Disney items, I want princesses not super heroes. I just received an email today from the president support team and they want to talk. I will have to let you know what comes of it. I expect a "sorry but it isn't going to happen" chat.

YodaMan

Original Poster
Let me know how it goes! I know there's not a huge demographic of males that want princess items, but there is an audience. Couldn't they at least make more unisex clothing? And as for this thread specifically, my biggest gripe is in regards to Tangled clothing. I have literally seen NOTHING. Couldn't there at least be a Flynn shirt or something? Geesh.

FigmentJack

Flynn's probably one of the few princes who could move some male-oriented clothing alongside perhaps Aladdin and Beast.

I'd be in favor of a kiosk that lets you design your own t-shirt or embroidered polo and then get to pick it up later in your trip or have it shipped to you. Custom t-shirts and such aren't that hard to pull off anymore and they could allow for a greater assortment of characters.

YodaMan

Original Poster
I know that they do (did?) have a store like that at Downtown Disney. Anyone know if it's still around and if Tangled designs for men can be created there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom