Memory maker

Kingoglow

Original Poster
Taking a trip with several couples. I am an AP holder and receive free memory maker. Can everyone in our group (6 adults) take advantage of my memory maker? Everyone is linked to my MDE already.

When the trip is over, how can other access the photos?

mariedarling

Their photos will have watermarks. The easiest way to share with them on the trip is set up a shared album (icloud something of that nature) and download select ones or all on your phone and upload to the shared album. After the trip is over go on MDE on your desktop and download everything in one shot.

JaxFLBear

Taking a trip with several couples. I am an AP holder and receive free memory maker. Can everyone in our group (6 adults) take advantage of my memory maker? Everyone is linked to my MDE already.

When the trip is over, how can other access the photos?
You will see (without watermark) photos for everyone in your Family & Friends list. If anyone of them has their own account, there is a setting that controls if the connected friend can see their photos or not (default setting is to allow).

As the AP holder, only your MDE account will have access to the photos without a watermark. Either you download and share the photos, or you would need to provide your signon credentials (user name & password) to the others if you want them to be able to download the photos themselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom