memories of watching "The Price Is Right" with Bob Barker

tbell101

Original Poster
Hi there! :) My name's Sean! :) I'm 29 years old, and I've got autism. Since my all time favorite years are from 2008 and before, and since my all time favorite dates are from Wednesday, December 31, 2008 and before (before The American Idol Experience opened at Disney's Hollywood Studios in February of 2009), and since I've been a huge game show fan since I was a kid, and since my all time favorite game shows are from 2006 and before (since Bob Barker retired from "The Price Is Right" in June of 2007, and Drew Carey took over for Bob in September of 2007), what memories do you have watching "The Price Is Right" with Bob Barker? :) Because even though Pat Sajak and Vanna White are still on "Wheel Of Fortune", and even though Alex Trebek is still on "Jeopardy!", in my opinion, game shows haven't been the same since Bob Barker retired from "The Price Is Right" in June of 2007, and Drew Carey took over for Bob in September of 2007! :( :/ But that's just my opinion though! :) #ThePriceIsRight #BobBarker #ComeOnDown #BarkersBeauties #Plinko #ANewCar #ShowcaseShowdownBigWheel #Showcases #HappyGilmore #HelpControlThePetPopulationHaveYourPetsSpayedOrNeutered :)

And even though Steve Harvey is funny on "Family Feud", but since Steve didn't began hosting "Family Feud" until 2010 (3 years after Bob Barker retired from "The Price Is Right"), my 2 all time favorite "Family Feud" hosts were Richard Dawson and Ray Combs! :) I also liked the other "Family Feud" hosts from 1999 to 2006 as well, like Louie Anderson, Richard Karn, and John O'Hurley, but Richard Dawson and Ray Combs were my 2 all time favorite "Family Feud" hosts! :) #SurveySays :)

And there's a cable television network that airs classic game shows (like "Family Feud" with Richard Dawson and Ray Combs, "Match Game" with Gene Rayburn, "Card Sharks" with Jim Perry, etc.) called Buzzr, and Buzzr is okay, but since I said that my all time favorite years are from 2008 and before, Buzzr didn't launch until 2015! :) But I do like the old Game Show Network/GSN from Thursday, December 1, 1994 (when Game Show Network launched) to Sunday, December 31, 2006 while Bob Barker was hosting "The Price Is Right" on CBS! :) So it's all good! :) ;)

Thanks! :)
Sean :)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I'm disappointed GSN doesn't show old Price is Right episodes, in fact I'm disappointed they only show the same game shows all day long. Change it up a little.

mf1972

barker is my all time favorite game show host. i remember an incident where an elderly lady was spinning the wheel, & she toppled over & almost went underneath it. she didn’t get hurt, but i remember barker & the contestants laughing & joking about it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom