Memories of Planning / Counting Down

nngrendel

I cant believe I have 2 more days!!
I am enjoying reading back on my countdown which started at 344.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/how-many-days-for-you-part-6.718194/page-198#post-4765306
Its funny to look back on everyone's countdowns. Now I see some have finished their countdowns and started new ones! I hope that is me.

Its been bitter sweet to see my countdown come to just 2 days. To be honest I will miss it and hope to have another one started soon. I will continue to post and will have a Trip Report but there is nothing like having a upcoming trip countdown.

wiigirl

Holy Moley! 2 days! Getting excited??

75.gif

Upvote 0

plaz10

I agree. Planning is one of the best things about a Disney trip. It just keeps that anticipation level so high.

I was sad when I said the other day "One week until Disney!" and then my fiance said "and in 2 weeks we'll be coming home" :(no fair.

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Original Poster
I agree. Planning is one of the best things about a Disney trip. It just keeps that anticipation level so high.

I was sad when I said the other day "One week until Disney!" and then my fiance said "and in 2 weeks we'll be coming home" :(no fair.

Wow your fiancée said that?!?!? I would almost be tempted to let him stay home. :mad:

JK of course.

Holy Moley! 2 days! Getting excited??

75.gif
Oh yeah. Been excited for 344 days now.

Upvote 0

littleroo

I cant believe I have 2 more days!!
I am enjoying reading back on my countdown which started at 344.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/how-many-days-for-you-part-6.718194/page-198#post-4765306
Its funny to look back on everyone's countdowns. Now I see some have finished their countdowns and started new ones! I hope that is me.

Its been bitter sweet to see my countdown come to just 2 days. To be honest I will miss it and hope to have another one started soon. I will continue to post and will have a Trip Report but there is nothing like having a upcoming trip countdown.
That is how it felt for me, too! Very bittersweet! Just enjoy your family and know another Christmas is around the corner!;)

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

I have 2 countdowns going on for the first time ever! Is IS so exciting, and then your there and before ya know it, your back home again. Take each day and enjoy it to the max!!! (Besides the one below, we leave in 14 days for a week.)

Upvote 0

Alison1975

To be honest I will miss it and hope to have another one started soon. I will continue to post and will have a Trip Report but there is nothing like having a upcoming trip countdown.

totally agree. Its almost bittersweet that we have 6 days left.. we will not be planning another trip for at least 3 years.. very sad to me.. but I lost my "extra" job and thats what paid for Disney. I'm going to make the most of this trip for sure!

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Original Poster
I am now at 1 year since my last trip and missing Disney. This year I have put on hold any kind of trip anywhere for us as we are house buying. I cant wait until we finally buy this house and I can stop looking back on my last year trip and start planning my new trip!

i-BBH9sxJ-M.jpg

Our First night at the Magic Kingdom at Night of Joy last year. Matter of fact the last night for Night of Joy this year is tonight. :(

I have a Mickey chocolate bar that we purchased with our left over snack credits that I haven't opened yet. I may open it tomorrow marking one year from our last visit. 9/8/2012

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom