Trip Report DELETE

dizfan917

Thanks for taking us along and for the great report!!

I've never been to Vegas (outside of the airport, at least) and now that I've read your report, I have zero desire to make an effort to get there. Kevin and I don't really drink and we do not gamble, so what would we do?! We like our theatre to be a little more intellectual and moving... so I guess we could walk around in the heat and look at some architecture / theming and wait in line to eat expensive food? Thanks for confirming what I kinda already knew - Vegas is not my jam. Are the kids still saying that these days?

I'll save the $$ for more expensive food at WDW in September!! our Orlando Southwest flight leaves MKE at 6:05am... but no first class for us. I don't think Auntie Ann's is even selling their (delicious) breakfast sammiches at that hour.

Have fun on Fire Island!! 🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

Club Cooloholic

This morning it was 2 am with a loud shriek and the word “FIRE!” from a smoke detector.

Like rational people, Woody and I began an entire 3-story (4 if you count the attic) house search for fire. Never mind the “Get immediately out of the house!” instructions we learned as children (and taught our own children.) Hearts pounding, we eventually discover that one of the less-than-a-year-old units glitched.

After a Google search to find out how to reset the unit (because who has ready access to the instructions that came in the box?) and discovering there are multiple model numbers for Kidde smoke detectors, Woody got the stepladder and a flashlight and reset the offending detector.

By then we’re wide awake and the cats think it’s playtime.

So yeah, I was up early. And I bet @BuddyThomas hadn’t even been to bed yet. 😉

Sorry for the intermission, Buddy. 😬
I sorta have gone through a workaholic stress the past few months and might be getting back to just normal stress me, so I haven't been on the forum so much and missed this report. Let me say @BuddyThomas , wonderfully written! Seriously this whole thing just had me grinning ear to ear, you are so funny and I think anyone of us would love to hang and have a frozen margarita with you and Phil.
And @Tuvalu I liked reading this post because the same thing just literally happened to me at 4:30AM, this why I am writing a post so early in the morning! Reading these posts made my day already.

Last edited:

Club Cooloholic

Meanwhile, raccoon festival!!

View attachment 564851
There is a show called Bobs Burgers and you are Linda Belcher with these racoons!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom