Mega Mansions in Golden Oaks

Deathmournex

Original Poster
Is it possible for golden oaks to build a mega mansion with 20,000 sq feet or more? I know four seasons private residence is the only “mega mansion” they have (roughly 8k sq feet).

epcotisbest

Is it possible for golden oaks to build a mega mansion with 20,000 sq feet or more? I know four seasons private residence is the only “mega mansion” they have (roughly 8k sq feet).

Golden Oak (not Oaks) is a realty/development llc. They have approved builders that do the home building.
Jones Clayton Construction is building one that size currently, but not in the Four Seasons area, a different area. There are a couple of 12,000+ square footers there already.

Benjamin_Nicholas

Some 4S Residences are larger that 8k and a couple currently under construction might push the 15-18k range.

Someone just bought two lots in the 4S- side by side- and will build a very large home in the coming months.

We've been told that as of now, the best/biggest GO has to offer is going to be within the 4S development. Depending on how fast they sell all of those alloted plots will determine if it stays that way.

What Four Seasons really has going for it is privacy.

Last edited:

TKTC

Some 4S Residences are larger that 8k and a couple currently under construction might push the 15-18k range.

Someone just bought two lots in the 4S- side by side- and will build a very large home in the coming months.

We've been told that as of now, the best/biggest GO has to offer is going to be within the 4S development. Depending on how fast they sell all of those alloted plots will determine if it stays that way.

What Four Seasons really has going for it is privacy.

A couple of places up on Enchanted Oak have to be pushing 20k. . . don't they?

Benjamin_Nicholas

A couple of places up on Enchanted Oak have to be pushing 20k. . . don't they?

They look huge, but the actual inner square footage- even on Enchanted Oak- is smaller than you'd think.

It's impressive how impressive they can make 7-8k sq feet look with the right lot, landscaping, etc.

TKTC

They look huge, but the actual inner square footage- even on Enchanted Oak- is smaller than you'd think.

It's impressive how impressive they can make 7-8k sq feet look with the right lot, landscaping, etc.

Interesting! It goes both ways I guess. . . I've heard one of the new houses they are building in Marceline is less than 3,000 sg ft - and is actually a ranch despite appearing like it has a second floor.

Are you in Marceline? PM me if so.

Benjamin_Nicholas

Interesting! It goes both ways I guess. . . I've heard one of the new houses they are building in Marceline is less than 3,000 sg ft - and is actually a ranch despite appearing like it has a second floor.

Are you in Marceline? PM me if so.

I am in Marceline. I'm also now in Four Seasons. The new house is about 80% finished.

Marceline less than 3K? I don't quite know where they'd put that, but it's possible. Haven't seen anything new when I was out there last week.

TKTC

Does anybody know how the folks in there are doing? Is Disney doing anything for them?

I just got off the phone with my folks. . .they said they were slightly embarrassed for how nice they have it. 88 degree weather and going into their 86 degree pool today. They suspect they'll be down there until June - had originally planned on coming back up north in early May. Not really leaving the house, so they aren't sure how many folks are there.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I just got off the phone with my folks. . .they said they were slightly embarrassed for how nice they have it. 88 degree weather and going into their 86 degree pool today. They suspect they'll be down there until June - had originally planned on coming back up north in early May. Not really leaving the house, so they aren't sure how many folks are there.
The like is for the weather and them staying as safe as they can be

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom