Meeting Olaf

21stamps

I don't know if we just got really lucky, but Olaf was the ONLY character who had a reasonable line during our last HS day...because of this he was also the only other -besides Chewy and Kylo Ren who were must dos regardless of the wait- character that we met. Baymax and the others were way too long all day.

Oh, and Santa..we did meet him. He had a paging system so you could go about your day and come back. It would be so nice if the most popular characters all had this.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
It all really depends on when you go. On Christmas eve around 630 PM, Olaf had a 5 minute wait. I don't ever recall waiting more then 10 minutes to meet him. Again, it all depends on when you go.

Baldy

We were there on thanksgiving around 10 am. The wait was 10-15 min. Please note that (according to the CM), since Olaf has never been to school, he never learned to write his name and therefore does not sign autographs.

Ryan H. Serowinski

Sometimes his line's a little long, so I decided I would go back later(the wait said 10 mins, but it was really 35 mins the CMs told me that day in August)when there's a shorter wait, and i did go back like an hour or so later, and his autograph is a snowman.

TiggerDad

Sometimes his line's a little long, so I decided I would go back later(the wait said 10 mins, but it was really 35 mins the CMs told me that day in August)when there's a shorter wait, and i did go back like an hour or so later, and his autograph is a snowman.
We were told he couldnt sign because of stick arms

Ryan H. Serowinski

We were told he couldnt sign because of stick arms
13937832_227519200977107_5415057191331018500_o.jpg Here's his autograph, even with his armswdw2016221527731386_6_PhotoPass_Watermark.jpeg it must had been a newer thing where he can't sign.

TB4244

We met Olaf in November and it was empty, we were the only ones in line and we walked straight in. I think we surprised them as the CM had hold of his head!

Punky

Knowing I'll probably never meet him breaks my heart. I don't understand why he wasn't rolled out with Ana & Elsa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom