Meeting Jack Skellington?

GoochDSA

I sure hope so. My wife has her fingers crossed that this is the year they finally come out for MNSSHP.

At the same time, I have kinda given up hope. It seems like having a M&G last year might have been their way to help push "Frankenweenie". Although, one can hope that it was Disneys way to figure out if they would be worth bringing to MNSSHP, or something along those lines.

The Tuna

They were at DownTown Disney last year, late September or early October. The line was massive to meet them.

matt9112

it really bothers me that some well known Disney characters are hit or miss...or never seen at all or on rare special occasions such as this....an hour and 45? you would think Disney would say hmm we can add more capacity by having these guys around more often...and all we have to do is have an extra CM or two and cardboard cutouts? oh my god that board meeting would be high fives and lollipops.

dopeylover

Jack and Sally were on the marathon and half marathon courses this year in January too. :)

@Ariel484 was it your trip report that stated you didn't know Jack was a talking character and he scared the bejeesus out of you?! I remember reading that and laughing out loud!! I agree, I didn't know he was a speaking character until it was mentioned, it would scare the you know what out of me too!

Ariel484

@Ariel484 was it your trip report that stated you didn't know Jack was a talking character and he scared the bejeesus out of you?! I remember reading that and laughing out loud!! I agree, I didn't know he was a speaking character until it was mentioned, it would scare the you know what out of me too!
That was me! :happy: I think I jumped about a foot in the air when he said hello to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom