Meeting Girls/Guys

disneydisney

Original Poster
This is kinda intresting but I've never heard any stories or events that you meet the opposite ______ at Disney World.

I remember being at my hotel at Disney, and I was in the lobby of the hotel and a softball team pulled up. I meet them and they wanted to go to the pool. So, it ended up being just me and the entire softball team at the pool. It was heaven.

Another time, in line at Tower of Terror I meet 2 girls, and I ended up spending the rest of the night with them. I still keep in contact with those girls.

I'm going in 2 weeks, and I can't wait to get back down there. What are some other intresting stories you had with meeting a girl or guy? As you all know, If you can’t meet a girl/guy at Disney, you can’t meet a girl/guy at all.

Tom

Beta Return
disneydisney said:
This is kinda intresting but I've never heard any stories or events that you meet the opposite ______ at Disney World.

I remember being at my hotel at Disney, and I was in the lobby of the hotel and a softball team pulled up. I meet them and they wanted to go to the pool. So, it ended up being just me and the entire softball team at the pool. It was heaven.

Another time, in line at Tower of Terror I meet 2 girls, and I ended up spending the rest of the night with them. I still keep in contact with those girls.

I'm going in 2 weeks, and I can't wait to get back down there. What are some other intresting stories you had with meeting a girl or guy? As you all know, If you can’t meet a girl/guy at Disney, you can’t meet a girl/guy at all.

You are blessed.....I am cursed :lol:

Number_6

In my early teens I met a very nice girl from Newcastle, I think it was. We hung out a bit, beat a couple of Welsh guys at beach volleyball and talked movies. Almost had a chance to hang out in her room to watch movies, but neither of us had parents that would go for it. :rolleyes:

spacemtnfanatic

As cool as that would be, WDW, to me, is about escaping the real world in every possible way, including relationships. While that would be the best way to meet someone...for me...just forgetting about all of the stress of a relationship for a week and just enjoying the company of my family is the best way to spend the week for me.

DCL

Well, I went down with a few of my buddies after we graduated high school. We met up with a group of girls that were from back home. The entire week we were there was spent with them, and one of them and myself hit it off. We spent the week as "ride buddies" where I'd hold her hand on all the scary rides.... and eventually we were at the point where we would hold hands on all the rides... AAWWWWW :)

Anyways, after we got home, our relationship continued to flourish and we dated for a year.... and then she broke my heart... :lol: But everything up until that part was wonderful!

Wannabe Walt

Hm...I had plenty of chances week before last. (Cheerleaders galore...ooooo man was that wonderful!) But mom, dad, and lil brother were around constanty...so that screwed things up! But I might be going this summer with my cousin and our friend so maybe I can then...

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
A few years ago i went to WDW with a friend as a post graduation trip. It was the first time either of us had traveled to WDW with out family. We were both sort of worried that since it was just the two of us we would get bored with one another after a while. We ended up meeting these two guys from Philadelphia who were staying a few rooms away from us at the Poly. After two days of hanging out on our patio every night we started going to the parks as a group. I think it was one of the best trips to WDW i've had. It felt so spontaneous (sp?) to just start hanging with these guys and become disney buddies and saved everyones sanity a little bit. I never would have even thought that stuff like that could happen in Disney until that trip. We live in NJ so it was easy to stay in touch after we all got home and we still speak regulalry to this day. My friend and i are going again the end of March and the guys were supposed to go with us again but lack of $ kind of put an end to that. Who knows maybe the two of us will find some more Disney buddies this time around. :) Im glad someone did a thread on this because i have always wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them in WDW.

SpenceMan01

I met a couple of girls at a hotel down the road behind Busch Gardens. They were hanging out at the pool and I was walking along the walkway up by the rooms over to the pop machine. I was checkin them out while I was at the machine. As I was walkin back to my room, they yelled at me saying "Hey, are you just gonna check us out or are you gonna come down and talk to us?" So went down and we hung out and talked for a while. Nothing romantic, but it was fun being away from my parents for a while. We left the next day and I never saw them again. That's my story.

There was also one time I was standing in line for the monorail at the TTC and there was a really cute girl behind us. I was working up the guts to say something, but just as I was about to say something, she said something to her, but she spoke to one of the people she was with in Spanish. I was like "Oh man!! :(" (I don't know Spanish). Now that I think about it, she might have known English, but I didn't think about that at the time. :brick:

Wannabe Walt

O man! There was this really hott girl that looked 14 or 15 staying at POR or POFQ at the same time we did! I saw her in the bus line at Epcot one night and then again in Magic Kingdom (in the park) one night (she was behind us in line for Peter Pan). SOOO Hott! lol but I never said nething to her cause one of my parents was always around. grrr

OOO! And theres a girl that works at the Emporium on Main Street thats really hott too. (Amanada I think it was...) and a girl at Whispering Canyon Cafe (Brittney from Hawaii...she doesn't look Hawaiian tho...) Just to let you all in. They're too old for me tho :cry: (I'm 14...goin on 15 in June)

Captain Chaos

Last October I met a girl who used to work at Disney. At the time Imet her, she was employed by them. Now, she isn't. We met online, then met in person at Epcot. She was and still is pretty awesome. We do keep in contact every so often, but not as often as I would like. The distance is a problem for both of us. I believe she has a boyfriend now, and I am still without a girlfriend. But in my opinon, it is easier to meet girls in Disney and Florida in general, than it is up north here in New Jersey.

se8472

I remember one time during a down time at space this one girl wanted my number. I didn't want to break show but after maybe 10 mins of her begging she got it from me. Had to make the guest happy I guess.

She was hot but never called me. Other then that, I remember a few times while I was grouping, people say they just meet each other in line. But there isn't much less to do for a hour wait to ride space.

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
Wannabe Walt said:
O man! There was this really hott girl that looked 14 or 15 staying at POR or POFQ at the same time we did! I saw her in the bus line at Epcot one night and then again in Magic Kingdom (in the park) one night (she was behind us in line for Peter Pan). SOOO Hott! lol but I never said nething to her cause one of my parents was always around. grrr

OOO! And theres a girl that works at the Emporium on Main Street thats really hott too. (Amanada I think it was...) and a girl at Whispering Canyon Cafe (Brittney from Hawaii...she doesn't look Hawaiian tho...) Just to let you all in. They're too old for me tho :cry: (I'm 14...goin on 15 in June)

Oh MAN!! 14 or 15? Show me the way!!:rolleyes: :lol:

I dunno... .I guess your post just looked wired to me cuz I am used to hearing about girls that are between 18 and 20!!

Trust me, I remember being 14 and the best years are yet to come for you!! Just wait til you get on a college campus (especially if you go to a big school like I do) you will be amazed at what you see!!

Anyway, never think a girl is "too old" for you! Seriously, you would be amazed at the number of girls that date dudes who are like 2 or 3 years younger! So go out there playa and keep it real!!!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
Actually......... I do remember one thing that happened to me.....

It was two years ago.... and we were waiting in line for Mission:SPACE (it was in the "testing" stages then) and these two pretty hot twins get in line behind my group. The thing is..... I knew I was going to talk to them.... but how? and when?

So.... just when I was about to talk with them they 'chicken out' and get out of line. I was saying to myself "no don't go!!" :lol: I don't know why I didn't talk to them sooner.. .that's really not like me!! And they were from my home state as well (Ohio) and the one twin was wearing an Ohio State tanktop (my school) so I think we would have had a lot to talk about.... OH WELL... i guess it just wasn't meant to be!!

Wannabe Walt

Anyway, never think a girl is "too old" for you! Seriously, you would be amazed at the number of girls that date dudes who are like 2 or 3 years younger! So go out there playa and keep it real!!!

I would be 4 years younger than the girl at the emporium (she said she was 18) and no idea how old brittney was but she looked 18-20...so I'm one year over your age thing lol :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom