Meeting Gaston. What to expect?

Geekella

Original Poster
There is no fast pass for Gaston :( he's the character my husband and I are THE most excited for

We have a 1:35 lunch reservation at Be Our Guest.

I've been told that the Gaston line is not that bad, but I've seen youtube videos where it looks tremendous!! Any tips on when to start waiting? Anything else? Something I should know about?

Thanks so much!

The_Jobu

Gaston actors are fantastic in my experience.

Last year when I was taking a photo of his statue in the fountain he sneaked up behind me and said "make sure you get my right bicep in there, it's my favourite". This year I noticed the line to speak with him and a girl with flaming red hair walked by and he shouted out "Ariel! Why don't you return my calls??".

JIMINYCR

I've seen line length vary. Since hes not a princess or a majorly sought after character, most of the time there isnt a huge group of guests wanting his attention. You should have no issues, check with guest services when you enter the park and they will varify his time. Hes very responsive to guests and really plays up his part, flexing muscles, playing the character role well.

John C. Shepherd

I find it neat you are meeting a what you call non-princess, or major charactor. I personally would love to meet Pete the Cat, my favorite one, but from what i can tell i will never get to do that anytime soon.

LeighM

There were a few times I saw the line really long and not every one could go through before he took his next break. And other times, the line was really short. Unfortunately, the Gaston I saw was having a bad day and was a total dud LOL.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Unfortunately, no push ups competition....

But one of the best M&Gs. The CM playing Gaston gave my daughter so much flack... "I see Belle, where's MY pin?" and stuff like that. Told her since she wasn't wearing his pin, she couldn't feel his muscles. Unlike the girls before her who just giggled uncontrollably, she played along with him. Even the photopass photographer was laughing. And during the picture, Gaston leaned over and whispered to my daughter that he was from Wisconsin and they are cheesy there. We cracked up.

ninjaprincesst

Gaston is one off my favorite meet and greets he s so funny and the line is not that bad at all. They last person in line for the afternoon gets taken on a tour around the area, my daughter was kind of embarrassed at first but she loved it.

dreamfinder912

I made the mistake of reading on the "window ledge" of the little shop near Gaston's Tavern. I didn't know he did greets over there, I was just enjoying a day off. Gaston is hilarious, and worth any line you see.

maelstrom98

I met him last time I was there. We waited maybe 10 minutes. He was great! My husband and I went up to meet him, and he stared at me and said "wow".......and it was because he was checking out his own reflection in my sunglasses. It was fantastic! Favorite interaction with a character I've ever had.

I met him last time I was there. We waited maybe 10 minutes. He was great! My husband and I went up to meet him, and he stared at me and said "wow".......and it was because he was checking out his own reflection in my sunglasses. It was fantastic! Favorite interaction with a character I've ever had.
Dose anyone know if Gaston is still meeting folks?

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
My then-2 year old was wearing her fancy Belle dress getting ready for Enchanted Tales with Belle. Gaston walked by and was incredibly sweet to her, and she was immediately smitten. The only character she met that she wasn't immediately scared of. He didn't have to stop, but he did. Which was great, even if it did cause immediate graying!

PrincessJasmyn

He sure is!
The Gaston that we met was hilarious and got unique photos with everyone. I appreciated the effort he went to.

Attachments

• wdw20181361004981882_411551128462_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg
    wdw20181361004981882_411551128462_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 54

DreamalittleDisney

We waited maybe 15-20mins in summer 2016 they cut the lines about 10ppl behind us and said he'd be going for break before they met him.

Interaction was really good with my then 3.5 year old boy he told him to come back and see him when he has muscles 2 years later he still occasionally flexes and says Man I can go see gaston now I've got muscles 😂💪

The lady in front of us was basically wearing a homemade belle outfit- i was surprised she was allowed in tbh ! I think she thought he'd really play along but he actually said he was surprised to see she was there considering what she was wearing and just took a normal pic which as she was sort of breaking the rules I thought was quite funny of him.

I'm generally not a huge face character m&g fan but would do gaston again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom